Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice on starting

<meta charset="UTF-8">

I am a gender fluid person that is looking for small B perky breast development. More importantly I want bigger hips and butt.

I already have a feminine body proportions. 27 inch waist and 41inch hips. yes .66 ratio most CIS women don’t have that !

Please advise me on a starting point and goal for supplements. I already take 250pm, spearmint tea, hisbiscus tea and progesterone once a week to my face. I believe I need to at least go to 500mg of PM daily. I am also KETO and weigh 160ish and am 5’9”

Also, does anyone do PM in a cream or make their own from powder? That would appear to be optimal seeing it bypasses the liver. I was also looking to add E cream to the mix?

Please advise, thanks Jessica

Hi Jess,
Welcome, You kinda on the right track, but if you drop in to lotus's super thread:
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436&page=435
Start around page 435, she has a wonderful program and revises it as you read towards the end.
she is very in depth, but all of help guidance is well researched.
If your really interested start at the beginning, but its a hard read.

You will probably have a slow start since breasts are a lot of fat and Keto diet wont help you there.

The important part is to stick with it, don rush things and listen to your body.

If something doesn't work or you have questions just holler.
Bobbi

Thanks for the input! I have been reading it backwards and have made it to pg 42. I believe I am going on to start with PG 2x week to face and chest, 500mg PM, 1250mg of 4:1 RR, and 8oz spearmint tea daily. With the end goal of 500PM 2x daily

• (20-04-2021, 01:38 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Jess,
    Welcome, You kinda on the right track, but if you drop in to lotus's super thread:
    https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17436&page=435
    Start around page 435, she has a wonderful program and revises it as you read towards the end.
    she is very in depth, but all of help guidance is well researched.
    If your really interested start at the beginning, but its a hard read.

You will probably have a slow start since breasts are a lot of fat and Keto diet wont help you there.

The important part is to stick with it, don rush things and listen to your body.

If something doesn't work or you have questions just holler.
    Bobbi

Very good Jess,
Thats an accomplishment to read that much lotus Smile.
Keep us posted on your growth
Huggs
bobbi

(22-04-2021, 03:47 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Very good Jess,
Thats an accomplishment to read that much lotus Smile.
Keep us posted on your growth
Huggs
bobbi
Hi Jess, replying here now as I see what you are doing, we have been PMing but I have been unresponsive but here goes. First, Lotus is the guardian angel of this forum and freikishly knowledgeable. All advice should be noted. I'm a rebel so ignore everything and just do my own stuff, but somehow managed to grow perky little rounded and firm B cups despite my ignorance. The idea of making cream from powder isn't a bad one. Somebody told me its a waste of pm doing that, but the very first pm I ordered was a powder not capsule and I mixed it with body milk (not sure that's the correct English term) am positive that rubbing that into my boobs, well not boobs I didn't have any then, however I'm absolutely sure most of my initial growth came from doing that.
There is a lot of pm on offer through Amazon and ebay, some is just absolutely rubbish, it's hard to find the real deal, believe me! I have wasted probably about a year through taking worthless rubbish. Well worthless idk? Somebody here recently reminded me that we are all different and will react so. I am not an expert but think 1000mg pm will not hurt, not going to tell you how much I took but mine was likely just sawdust anyway. But I have the real stuff again, take only 1000mg and they hurt, A LOT! Am always approachable just reach out again

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon