Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and after advice please

Hi

I'm.new here and have been reading all the material on your site ,there is so much and very hard to try and make sense of it all

I am useing red clover and liquorice

Do I use dim as well ?

(27-04-2021, 08:46 AM)Gary Wrote:  

Hi

I'm.new here and have been reading all the material on your site ,there is so much and very hard to try and make sense of it all

Do I use dim as well ?

I too am often overwhelmed by the vast amount of information on offer here. One thing I have picked up on is that even though liquorice may sound harmless is can be damaging if not used in proper dosages in combination with other substances. At least that's the impression I got but may be wrong idk? I use 3 herbs and stay away from liquorice as am afraid my ignorance will cause me harm. Be careful.
Anyway I thought I would find it useful to have a little notebook where I just jot things down that I have read here, consider to be important and think it may be useful to scan through. However it's 2 years old and most of the entries now make little sense, I should apply a little more detail to my notes to make them comprehensible.

(27-04-2021, 12:25 PM)Drew Wrote:  

Hi

Do I use dim as well ?

I too am often overwhelmed by the vast amount of information on offer here. One thing I have picked up on is that even though liquorice may sound harmless is can be damaging if not used in proper dosages in combination with other substances. At least that's the impression I got but may be wrong idk? I use 3 herbs and stay away from liquorice as am afraid my ignorance will cause me harm. Be careful.
Anyway I thought I would find it useful to have a little notebook where I just jot things down that I have read here, consider to be important and think it may be useful to scan through. However it's 2 years old and most of the entries now make little sense, I should apply a little more detail to my notes to make them comprehensible.

Thank you for your kind advice I have read liquorice is not that good but it is in a female complex supplement designed for woman to help with menopause it is only a small amount the capsule has everything in it that sounds right I think ..which is the problem lol

If I could get PM I would but in NZ it is hard to source as covid restricted overseas purchases sadly

Again thank you for your help so much appreciated

(27-04-2021, 09:11 PM)Gary Wrote:  

Hi

Do I use dim as well ?

Thank you for your kind advice I have read liquorice is not that good but it is in a female complex supplement designed for woman to help with menopause it is only a small amount the capsule has everything in it that sounds right I think ..which is the problem lol

If I could get PM I would but in NZ it is hard to source as covid restricted overseas purchases sadly

Well am always here.....unless I get upset which i do and dissappear for a few weeks. But no, seriously am sure I read somewhere on a lotus post a long time ago the possible danger of liquorice so got a bit worried, and lotus is the all knowledgeable and cannot be ignored so got concerned. Actually it shocked me so much it's and entry in my notebook in caps and underlined 'LIQUORICE WILL KILL YOU' alright a bit over dramatic but that's me. Hope the covid situation improves and overseas restrictions ease soon. So jealous you live in NZ, I mean I love where I live, absolutely, but NZ seems a very pretty place, the only other place I would consider moving to if I didnt love it here so much. The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence though

(27-04-2021, 09:45 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(27-04-2021, 09:11 PM)Gary Wrote:  

Hi

Do I use dim as well ?

Well am always here.....unless I get upset which i do and dissappear for a few weeks. But no, seriously am sure I read somewhere on a lotus post a long time ago the possible danger of liquorice so got a bit worried, and lotus is the all knowledgeable and cannot be ignored so got concerned. Hope the covid situation improves and overseas restrictions ease soon.

Thank you your to kind and please stay happy life is to short to be sad  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon