Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How has you life changed after using BO?

I have been wondering how life changing using BO is. Can you still live life as a male without being questioned?

Sadly all BO did for me was give me a fat ass and belly.
Its very hard to lose it even after several years.

But thats just me.
Bobbi

Thanks Happyme. Did the BO redistribute fat that was already there, or did it cause you to gain fat in those areas? I think I'd be fine with getting a bigger butt since mine is tiny.

(16-04-2021, 03:00 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Sadly all BO did for me was give me a fat ass and belly.

But thats just me.
Bobbi

That sounds awesome. I bet if you took it with a pro aromatase anti-androgen, a growth hormone supplement, some nicotinamide and DHEA, you'd get much more than just a fat ass. A DHT blocker would probably make it happen faster.

(17-04-2021, 06:28 AM)xmpp900 Wrote:  

(16-04-2021, 03:00 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Sadly all BO did for me was give me a fat ass and belly.

But thats just me.
Bobbi

That sounds awesome. I bet if you took it with a pro aromatase anti-androgen, a growth hormone supplement, some nicotinamide and DHEA, you'd get much more than just a fat ass. A DHT blocker would probably make it happen faster.

I was on all the right stuff, White Peony, Reshi, fenugreek, maca etc.(not all at the same time of course) It just blossomed my bottom, not a redistribution all new fat.
Bobbi

(17-04-2021, 03:23 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(17-04-2021, 06:28 AM)xmpp900 Wrote:  

But thats just me.
Bobbi

I was on all the right stuff, White Peony, Reshi, fenugreek, maca etc.(not all at the same time of course) It just blossomed my bottom, not a redistribution all new fat.
Bobbi

I'm thinking of some ways to lightly feminize my body using White Peony, Dandelion Root, DHEA, and MSM. I personally think DHEA is overlooked a lot on BN. The only thing stopping me are my parents and my current situation with unemployment.

Dodgy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon