Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trans stories with DiDi<3

Exclamation 

I decided to make a separate thread for this stuff so I don't need to dig these up from my NBE thread in the future... I just had such an amazing night and I thought to write it down and write any other cool stories of crazy shit that is to transition. I don't know if I'm a good story teller at all, mostly I will just repeat the happenings of last night....

It started with a drum recording session with my other band, the 'studio band' which never plays live. Got to mention it being one of the most fun musical endeavors I've ever had going on. Everything done fast and simple, punk attitude and lot of good time making it. The recording went as planned, it was about a full length album, all songs but one got done and we dealt about taking a day off and finishing the drums on Monday.

Friends from another band called me, they sounded rather tipsy and having fun as they also had a recording of a new single song in the making on the same day. They had headed out to their rehearsal place and first asked if I could join them, then soon called again and asked if they could come to our place and I told them to show up when ever they wanted as we were wrapping up the day anyway and I thought I could use a drink or two and also see my friends first time as the real me. One of them who's the closest to me already knew about me, but others didn't have a slightest idea. As they show up the most stuck in their head bigoted moron of them, yes, I knew to expect something from their bassist, I'll call him P from here on out. He started laughing at me as he noted my bra strap. I asked what's his problem and he just muttered something about "you still wear a bra, looool" to which I asked, hey, how many girls you go to and laugh at them about wearing a bra? Its good idea to wear one as I have boobs. That sort of shut him up for a bit... Big Grin 

Soon after I wanted to tell them exactly what is mt 'thing' here. So I did, they had nearly their jaws drop for a minute and then all the questions started. They asked all kinds of stuff, some absolutely retarded and some questions very valid. I wont repeat all that here since most reading are already familiar with the stuff trans person gets asked all the time. But what I want to mention about this is one of the annoying sides, messing up gender with sexuality. I don't like it. I had to explain them that me being pansexual has nothing to do with my gender and has not changed and that this 'gender fixing' stuff is not sexual in nature, its about feeling at home in my body and fitting better in to the place that is natural for me. The guy with phobias, their bassist, was so confused.... He said some quite horrible stuff too but then also that I'm his friend and he will do his best to understand this stuff. And he also said that he has never had these things stare at his eyes from close proximity so he has no clue about it. (But enough of a clue to hate and/or fear LGBT+ people? How does this compute, I never understand it?)

And now the fun begins, they started to offer me drinks as I had none of my own, very generously, even too fast. But for some reason I didn't say I wouldn't have any or that I would want to go home early... No way, I had forgot such things as being tired or drinking with moderation, I was already having too much fun. The bassist, he was most eager offering me beer, asked me many times if I want another one. And he couldn't take his eyes off me. I had shown them some pics of me having makeup done and they were all "WOW! Is that you? Really? I could have a crush on you" and so on. The bassist dude was clearly having some big inner conflict with his transphobia brewing up as he was clearly so much into me but had much difficult accepting me.

After awhile I went to sit next to him, starting to feel way more relaxed and bit tipsy. So I went, sat down and talked with this guy. I wanted to make him understand where I'm coming from. And that fucking pig at one point went on and grab me by my boobs. Yep, typical guy. I quite soon went off as I had had enough of his bs for a while and wanted to speak with others. The guy who came in last, mutual friend of ours, I'll call him M signed me to come sit next to him... (This guy was totally all in understanding where I come from since he arrived! 100% supportive and smart about it!) So I sat down and to my surprise he put his arm around me and sat in real close and told me how cool it is that I'm trans and brave enough to come out like I did. He also complimented my looks... All the nice stuff people can say. We had quite a discussion with him about all kinds of things and he asked hints on how could he find a girlfriend. He came to ask that in the way that "since you know the woman's perspective on this"... OMG how it hit me, that was a huge compliment to ask me but I had to say that I can't really tell you all the magic about that one, but definitely can give some tips on stuff that works. I went on to tell him what I know to be things that make my knees tremble and my heart melt.

At this time P, who was getting mighty drunk, started to act out being quite annoying. Not only had he said trans phobic bs, he had grabbed my boobs which I didn't like in the slightest. I also told him that, hands off of ladies unless you have a permission. He was truly hungry for attention and soon sat on the other side of me. Ladies here will know how lovely it can be to be sandwiched by two guys who more or less both are interested or even to the point of having a crush. P was getting a bit too close and bit too comfortable and kept on pushing closer all the time while trying to steal my attention away from M with whom I was having very nice discussion. I got so pissed that I pulled away from him what I could, asked M to put his arm around me and keep the other guy away from me which he did. That was such a cool moment! I was experiencing some of the nice perks of being a woman right there, I got a guy to protect me. After some time, P's advances got so annoying that M got a bit pissed and told P to back off and leave me alone. They almost started to raise their voices and I had to chime in and tell them "Boys, boys, cool down, no need to fight over me." I can't believe I was in this situation I've been witnessing from the side many times before... Two a bit drunk friends want the attention of the same woman and they end up almost raising their voices about it. Now I was that woman in between these two heroes. Big Grin 

My closest buddy who I'll call V, he was just being brilliant. He kept calling me on my new found name almost all the time and was generally just super cool about things. Near complete change from his earlier attitudes from last year. To my surprise he said that he knew I am trans ways before when all I had told him was that I like to experiment with clothing... Back when I was still way too much closeted, somehow this guy just knew it apparently. He said it was silly for me to out myself to him as he's in the know. I told him its just a formality and gives me peace of mind to make things absolutely clear with them.

Enough about him, back to me sitting next to M for a long while.... He was really nice to me all night and at one point I said I got to go pee as I feel like my bladder's gonna burst. He stopped them and asked the most odd question I can think off, "Hey, Larissa, umm.... How do you pee these days? You do it the guy way or as girls do?" :O That made my jaw drop, such a normal thing and he thought out to ask about it. I said that I can do both ofc but I like to do it like girls do. (This was relevant because at our rehearsal place we don't have toilets we can use as we don't have the key there so the world outside is our toilet. Sucks but nothing I can do about it. ) Them M went to ask me, "Do you ACTUALLY know how to do it the girl way?" with clear doubt in his voice. At this time I was already in the point of being so drunk and way past the point of modesty, and also tired of having to prove so much to these guys that I just told M, "Come on, I'll show you." And so out we went and I looked for a spot, squatted down with my back against a wall as that's a nice way to do and let loose... This guy was there looking at me being totally speechless... I finished my job and went to to M and said "So there, that's how girls do it". He couldn't get much of a word out of his mouth, on the way back in he finally started to talk: "That was crazy! How in heck did you do it that natural, heck if I'd try I would likely mess my clothes or something?!" That was the moment when this guy realized for real that he is dealing with a woman. I asked him, was that what you needed to validate me in your mind? And he said "yea, kinda, I guess..."

Another interesting little point was when P went to ask me the most hurtful thing I heard all night. "Hey, can you give birth?" Holy shit how that felt bad. Ifc I had to say no, I can't. At that point M came into that and said to P, "Not all women can so shut the F up with that". Talk about getting slammed in the face and defended by someone in less than half a minute... M saying not all women can give birth, omg, another such validation I didn't expect to have. Big Grin 

The rest of the night went kinda blurry, V's gf showed up to give me a ride home, she was totally cool about me too as usual. We talked a bit about bras and stuff with her. They gave me the ride and I told my girlfriend all the cool stuff that went down, soon passed out and here I'm now typing before I forget more without making even coffee yet, having quite a killer headache. But yet strangely happy, I didn't waste a dime of money and had tons of fun. I got both doubted and validated in ways I never expected, I didn't even look or sound passable in any kind of way and yet got treated as a woman, both in good and bad. I got to admit that the perks of being a woman, having a man defend me and keep others away, having them do stuff for me by just blinking my eyes a few times... Having drinks offered from all directions just like that, someone offering me light each time I went for a smoke, small things. That's still so new and fun and scary.

Yea, being me, the best decision I've ever taken, no doubt about it. <3

Larissa

hi Larissa
Its gonna take a bit for me to get used to that one. Didi was for fun.
Love the story. Your a strong brave woman and i love you for it.
You handled your self well.
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi. Smile

I guess all this interaction will get easier with time... The only thing that really frustrated me was the amount of explaining and validation I needed to pull off, but with friends I've known for several years it is expected that they will have to work on it a bit to get their head around me being a woman. And very often it seems that people have seen me so much as an alpha male that it takes even more to convince them. I guess my "role playing character" has been too convincing. I've had too much practice on it. xD lol

When I mentioned having the hangover of the ages, I wasn't joking. I feel like there's still some mental hangover left. I keep on thinking about the more nasty things my young friends said to me. They still have tons to learn about life. 

Or is it just me being overly sensitive? Some of the things they said, if they said it to any cis woman, they would have gotten their asses handed to them. Like a comment about my boobs, "those should be bigger." Seeing a bra strap with leopard print, "Hookers wear stuff like that." The most transphobic of the bunch, "Can you get pregnant?" WTF?! Darn good there was the smarter guy to chime in by saying not all women can. That was awesome of him. Then there's this, "No matter how I turn this in my head, I see a man." Yea, as if their previous perception isn't there to distort their view?

In general it was a good evening and I got to experience some cool things and teach these kiddos a lot about life, if they care to process it. I think to all of them it was a lesson in a way as they've never dealt with a trans person like that before. And I forgive them a lot, I wasn't any smarter when I was in my late teens/early twenties. But some of those things said just keep on lingering in my mind and its hurtful. Things are so much easier with people who didn't know me previously... As to those who do, it will take a lot of time to work their minds around the fact that I'm not a dude.

Lets see what the next story will be. I thought to keep this thread for telling all sorts of things I will run into on my path. I know that there's very interesting times ahead, next couple of years will likely be one hell of a ride in both good and bad and I want to share my story... So lets see where life takes me. Tongue

DIdi
Oops I told you I'd never get it right.
When you were out with your friends, were you dressed female, male, or andro?
If not female, then maybe that might what they need to wipe out memories of the Didi of the past.
Makeup is also a must. Get everyone used to the new more beautiful you.
Huggs
Bobbi

(05-04-2021, 08:08 PM)Happyme Wrote:  DIdi
Oops I told you I'd never get it right.
When you were out with your friends, were you dressed female, male, or andro?
If not female, then maybe that might what they need to wipe out memories of the Didi of the past.
Makeup is also a must. Get everyone used to the new more beautiful you.
Huggs
Bobbi

Dressed fem, but my style is kinda androgynous as its much in line with rock/metal looks and most ladies in the scene don't dress up overly feminine. This might have been their issue as I've been wearing very similar stuff for ages. Oh and I definitely was not prepared, the little party we had was totally ex tempore and unexpected. I was out for a recording session, guess what happens to makeup after playing extreme metal drumming for hours? Yes, not a good combination. xD

I can't wait for the chance to see these guys next time with some actual planning and being prepared... They're in for a surprise.  But I did show them few pictures, some selfies which I've posted here too. Two of them had to ask is that really me. Blush

Round two, FIGHT! Wink 

Soooo, the nicest thing happened today. As i've been coming out lately to my friends, I also invited a young woman, ex colleague from few years back with whom we even had a mutual crush back then which didn't lead to much as we were both dating back then. But I got to admit, it was one of the cutest desperate crushes I've ever had with someone. It resulted into lasting friendship, after about two years of silence she contacted me and we started talking and have met now twice since then.

She's adorable, one of the nicest people I know and very cute. The sort of blond girl next door type cutie. If there was a chance, I could fall for her any time....

Anyway, when I came out to her, she was all over me, congratulating, asking things and being awesome about it and almost right away asked if I want to meet up as she's soon in town and ofc I said yes. So we went to our rehearsal room for a coffee and nice long chat. It was awesome! She asked me million things, we talked about everything. And a lot of girl's stuff. She gave me some nice advice on bras too, showed me ones she likes a lot, they're not even expensive so I think I'll go for those to try them out. I think this was the first time I went out with a cis woman who treated me as an equal! She made no difference with me compared to other women, I love it, her lovely attitude made me feel complete. I haven't felt like this with any women since my teens. We spoke about guys, friends, work, our plans and life in general, lot about trans stuff and I told her about my NBE program and plans on getting on HRT and all... And found out that most of her friends are somewhere in the lgbt scene, but I'm her first trans woman friend.

Then we went for a little shopping trip as she was looking for some nice silver shampoo for her hair and she asked how am I so brave to go out there as its such a small town, I could bump into someone I know any minute. I told her I got nothing to loose and nothing to fear. Oh speaking of which, I turned some heads in the mall. I guess it was my ankle length goth style leather coat that did it as its so out of the ordinary in here... We got some looks... I wish they just saw two ladies. Wink Can't know, but it was fun.

We made plans to see again when she comes in town later this month. Then I'll invite her to my place and introduce her to my gf. I love it! I've so much longed for this kind of friendship. Looks like I now have the lady to go out with for all sorts of every day hang outs and what not. Heck, when the bars open, perhaps we go throw a party some time.

I also showed few of my lewd pics to her and got complimented in ways I don't know how to answer to... When a cis woman says things like "your body is totally feminine" or "your breasts are so beautiful", it makes my jaw drop. She treated me like an equal. There's no better way of saying it. And it makes me happy.

You bring a smile to my face Didi.
I do believe the gods are smiling on you!
Bobbi

PS where did Drew disappear to??

(07-04-2021, 08:03 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Round two, FIGHT! Wink 

Soooo, the nicest thing happened today. As i've been coming out lately to my friends, I also invited a young woman, ex colleague from few years back with whom we even had a mutual crush back then which didn't lead to much as we were both dating back then. But I got to admit, it was one of the cutest desperate crushes I've ever had with someone. It resulted into lasting friendship, after about two years of silence she contacted me and we started talking and have met now twice since then.

She's adorable, one of the nicest people I know and very cute. The sort of blond girl next door type cutie. If there was a chance, I could fall for her any time....

Anyway, when I came out to her, she was all over me, congratulating, asking things and being awesome about it and almost right away asked if I want to meet up as she's soon in town and ofc I said yes. So we went to our rehearsal room for a coffee and nice long chat. It was awesome! She asked me million things, we talked about everything. And a lot of girl's stuff. She gave me some nice advice on bras too, showed me ones she likes a lot, they're not even expensive so I think I'll go for those to try them out. I think this was the first time I went out with a cis woman who treated me as an equal! She made no difference with me compared to other women, I love it, her lovely attitude made me feel complete. I haven't felt like this with any women since my teens. We spoke about guys, friends, work, our plans and life in general, lot about trans stuff and I told her about my NBE program and plans on getting on HRT and all... And found out that most of her friends are somewhere in the lgbt scene, but I'm her first trans woman friend.

Then we went for a little shopping trip as she was looking for some nice silver shampoo for her hair and she asked how am I so brave to go out there as its such a small town, I could bump into someone I know any minute. I told her I got nothing to loose and nothing to fear. Oh speaking of which, I turned some heads in the mall. I guess it was my ankle length goth style leather coat that did it as its so out of the ordinary in here... We got some looks... I wish they just saw two ladies. Wink Can't know, but it was fun.

We made plans to see again when she comes in town later this month. Then I'll invite her to my place and introduce her to my gf. I love it! I've so much longed for this kind of friendship. Looks like I now have the lady to go out with for all sorts of every day hang outs and what not. Heck, when the bars open, perhaps we go throw a party some time.

I also showed few of my lewd pics to her and got complimented in ways I don't know how to answer to... When a cis woman says things like "your body is totally feminine" or "your breasts are so beautiful", it makes my jaw drop. She treated me like an equal. There's no better way of saying it. And it makes me happy.
What a brill and true friend she is.
Lots of us compliment you on how your shape and breasts a re femme, but I can understand how elated you feel when a cis-woman says how femme you are, well done. Keep up the good work and keep posting, I know I'm very much staying in the male camp, but its brill to follow your transition and see you finally blossom into a beautiful woman.

Not long ago I picked the neon sign logo of a nightclub from a game called Silent Hill 2 as my avatar pic on Discord and got a shirt printed with the same logo. The nightclub in the game is called "Heaven's Night". I got a little backstory for why I did so...

Anyone familiar with the game's plot and characters are already taking educated guesses on what it is about, but for those of you who don't, I'll give some background to this. The player character is known as James Sunderland, he enters the town Silent Hill in a search for his late wife. Silent Hill works in a peculiar way, the town is like a nightmare or a personal hell which conjures up the player character's inner demons and works perhaps as a purgatory to atone for his sins or a personal hell to punish him for them. There's an character 'Maria' in game who's likely James' own creation as a ideal of what he would wish his presumed dead wife should have been like.

It is implied in the game several times that this creation of an ideal Maria is a dancer or an escort in the local nightclub. Specially in the follow up add on to the game in which Maria is the player character. The name of that add on is "Born From a Wish", as that's what Maria is all about. She's like a sexier version of James's wife Mary, blond, flirtatious and way better dressed to say at least. Big Grin This description does no service to the game itself which has fantastic story and well written characters. Go play it or watch some walk through video, its quite entertaining and well done. The game is a psychological horror game which can totally warp the mind. At the same time its beautiful and subtle, everything from music to pacing to story telling is well worth its reputation as a impeccable horror gaming classic.

Well now, that's one heck of a sales pitch. Anyway, I love the first three Silent Hill games, its a long time since I played them, but still hold those close to heart and the Heaven's Night logo is one of the tiny bits which has stuck in my mind for ages. Thought about getting a shirt with that made already years ago and now I finally did it.

Its weird to find a parallel between a story from a game and what's happening in my personal life... Just like the Maria character in the game is Born From a Wish, so is Larissa born from my wish to be able to be me... The prettier, sexier more real version of me that I've suppressed for so long. Big Grin 

It'll be fun to carry that logo on me. I wonder if some gamer will stop and ask about it some time. That logo is well known and iconic in the gaming scene. Would be so cool to get to tell this little story to someone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon