Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do I post pictures

I am having a hard time posting pictures. I have resized and compressed them, but nothing. I read something about changing the theme or something, but I can't find it. Does someone mind explaining it to me?

many thanks

(25-03-2021, 08:12 PM)anonymous657 Wrote:  

I am having a hard time posting pictures. I have resized and compressed them, but nothing. I read something about changing the theme or something, but I can't find it. Does someone mind explaining it to me?

many thanks

Clilck on User CP in the top left corner, then from the menu bar on left, scroll down until you find options, click on that. Scroll down a bit and on the low right corner, there's other options, last on the list is "board style", choose any other option except for the default, I use the one called "after dark" which is dark grey + blue. Its a nice one. Once you've done this, pictures will attach normally. At least if you're using a computer. Smile

Thank you!!! It worked. I posted a few pictures under the topic my screwed up reason for wanting breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon