Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I'm Kale

(26-03-2021, 05:22 AM)Kale Wrote:  

Little up date I have been thinking through things and have found that the reason I want to grow breast is stonger when I'm in a negitive head space.

But this week I have been exerising, walking more and the disire is not as strong.

My theory is that my disires comes from the illusion that all my problems will be solved if I had breast.

Thoughts?

I'm no counsellor nor expert, but I do know that your head space is so mega important.
I know I've gone through some dark times in the past, the worse one was after an physiologically abusive marriage, I desired to go down some awful alleyways. Thankfully, I managed to stop myself and get myself sorted.
I now for most, try to keep a positive mindset, it really has helped me to focus on what I want, I've seen my kids through schooling and doing well at university, self-employed running my two businesses and co-running two other businesses, etc.
I'm a strong believer in getting your head in the right space, if you are struggling get help, or if you are like me, a stubborn mule, do lots of self-study, study the mind and feelings, read up on it all, but if not seek help.
Exercising is a really powerful tool, keep on exercising, short-term pain for long-term gains.
One little but very powerful trick I learnt was to simply keep smiling, even on the days when you really don't want to smile, make yourself smile, it really does help.
Good luck.

(26-03-2021, 09:40 AM)wee2er Wrote:  
(26-03-2021, 05:22 AM)Kale Wrote:  

Little up date I have been thinking through things and have found that the reason I want to grow breast is stonger when I'm in a negitive head space.

But this week I have been exerising, walking more and the disire is not as strong.

My theory is that my disires comes from the illusion that all my problems will be solved if I had breast.

Thoughts?

I'm no counsellor nor expert, but I do know that your head space is so mega important.
I know I've gone through some dark times in the past, the worse one was after an physiologically abusive marriage, I desired to go down some awful alleyways. Thankfully, I managed to stop myself and get myself sorted.
I now for most, try to keep a positive mindset, it really has helped me to focus on what I want, I've seen my kids through schooling and doing well at university, self-employed running my two businesses and co-running two other businesses, etc.
I'm a strong believer in getting your head in the right space, if you are struggling get help, or if you are like me, a stubborn mule, do lots of self-study, study the mind and feelings, read up on it all, but if not seek help.
Exercising is a really powerful tool, keep on exercising, short-term pain for long-term gains.
One little but very powerful trick I learnt was to simply keep smiling, even on the days when you really don't want to smile, make yourself smile, it really does help.
Good luck.

Thank you for your kimd woeds I will try to keep ot positive the best I can.

One of the silver linings of this stay at home orders and such is it gave mw alot of time to self reflect. And understand what makes me feel and act the way I do.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon