Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about MSM and red reishi

Growing boobs and maintaining functionality in the testicles as well as still being able to get hard, is quite difficult.

Currently I am trying to adjust my program in a way to grow nice looking breast, with a feminine shape and a consistent growth.

I think I will go with PM. Already bought it but it's still on it's way, which means time for me to think what else to take.

Currently I am planning to take

PM (the 3 week on 1 off and the same with after 3 month 1 off)

Calcium + D3

Maca (to maintaining the manhood part. Since it's a use it or loose it organ)

PC (from time to time)

And some PM cream.

I heard that

MSM and Red reishi significantly increase results. Who doesn't want better results in NBE...? I certainly do.

Here my question. Are MSM and reishi safe to take if I still want to perform in bed and keep fertility? Or maybe one yes and the other not? If so then are there more masculine friendly alternatives?

By the way I know that PM itself might bring the trouble which I try to avoid, but I try to prevent that with Maka. For the same reason I don't want to add more potential risks to the list.

MSM should not have n effect on your male function as its there to keep the human growth hormone levels up. Reishi will definitely have an effect so some extent from what I know, but its also very effective cutting down DHT. (Find out from Lotus's threads what DHT does.)

I would say that the reishi + pm combo WILL have an effect on your performance, but you can somewhat avoid the effects byt keeping dosages low and taking frequent breaks. But believe me, that is not an easy balance to keep. I tried that too and soon just game up on it, but my bits still work, not like before of course.

You want to minimize risks, but you're already putting your function at risk. Adding more stuff in will take the risks higher. Cycling with breaks might be the way to go for you and keeping low enough doses. But you can't have it all at the same time, so consider and be careful, don't overdo things. Smile

(17-03-2021, 04:25 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  MSM should not have n effect on your male function as its there to keep the human growth hormone levels up. Reishi will definitely have an effect so some extent from what I know, but its also very effective cutting down DHT. (Find out from Lotus's threads what DHT does.)

I would say that the reishi + pm combo WILL have an effect on your performance, but you can somewhat avoid the effects byt keeping dosages low and taking frequent breaks. But believe me, that is not an easy balance to keep. I tried that too and soon just game up on it, but my bits still work, not like before of course.

You want to minimize risks, but you're already putting your function at risk. Adding more stuff in will take the risks higher. Cycling with breaks might be the way to go for you and keeping low enough doses. But you can't have it all at the same time, so consider and be careful, don't overdo things. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Ok thanks. I already was expecting something like that.

Since MSM is no problem, I will definitely get some. As for reishi I'll first try without. Maybe, if after PM everything works just fine I'll try it out as well.

But for the growth PM, Calcium + D3, PC, PM cream and then MSM should work even without reishi......?

(17-03-2021, 04:25 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  MSM should not have n effect on your male function as its there to keep the human growth hormone levels up. Reishi will definitely have an effect so some extent from what I know, but its also very effective cutting down DHT. (Find out from Lotus's threads what DHT does.)

You want to minimize risks, but you're already putting your function at risk. Adding more stuff in will take the risks higher. Cycling with breaks might be the way to go for you and keeping low enough doses. But you can't have it all at the same time, so consider and be careful, don't overdo things. :)
@Dibraru

I agree on what DiDi said here, PM + Reishi will definetly have an effect on your function down there and my current program is quite simple: 1x500mg Reishi (20:1), 2x500mg PM, (2x400Mg Ca+D3) dailly, you can see in my program thread pictures if i had enough results to say its working. Also, i do cycle the dosages of PM once every 3 week, taking an entire week off from PM (but not from Reishi).

[EXPLICIT] How much does it impact my function? I lose a good part of the interest in playing with my bits (i guess it's called loss of libido), not entirely since i can still orgasm from self play but again, i have not the same interest as before. This is evident when i go on week off when erections come back on their own and pretty often during various times of the day. I noticed that when i do cycle PM, near the end of second week of taking it i have lost almost totally my spontaneous erections, i can still get hard, but is not as intense as before NBE (or simply when i'm off PM) and it's more difficult to maintain an erection even when aroused. Another thing to note here is that my testicles did "get closer" to my body, i wouldn't say they shrunk (because they appear pretty normal when on week-off) but they are much less visible and give a smaller look overall (think of like, at very cold temperatures everything gets close because of body warmth).

I guess that, without  taking weeks off, my experience could have been very different. I am currently on week 11, so almost 3 months on PM but with some weeks of pause to recover partially my function. Without them i think i would have a way harder time getting an erection and libido would work differently.-I am honestly very curious on how it would have felt, but i did chose to cycle to keep at least a small possibility to not harm inevitably my fertility, but as DiDi pointed out in my thread as well: "if you really bothered with fertility you wouldn't have altered hormones in the first place".

I don't like the idea of excluding something or possibilities, so i'm trying to find a balance, but it's clear that here there can not be a real balance, as slowly NBE will probably win over your normal functions if you keep doing it for a long time. Idk if i am really helping my fertility (only a sperm control could say it) but at least i am (sort of) in peace with myself about this choice.

I suggest giving Reishi a try since it can drastically speed up the rate of growth (way better than PM alone with no AA) and see if you notice a significant imparing erections. Don't worry about it, it can definetly be reversed if you just go for a "test drive". I think we share the desire to keep fertility (although maybe not for the same reasons idk) but i must say that if it wasn't for it i would have gone harder with NBE, like no weeks off at all, because yeah i am kind of intersted in developing a little of fem curves.  :P

I'm completely with you. For me i want to keep fertility since I later on want to get my girlfriend pregnant. I know that while taking PM that's lees likely to happen. For me it is enough to know that when I stop taking the herbs that, after a month or maybe even a few months, it will work again. I use my buddy every day at least once. I plan to continue doing that even on PM and even if im not horny, to prevent shrinking or any other dysfunction.

Like I said I plan on cycling as well.

Does reishi really have such a big impact on the growth?

(17-03-2021, 12:06 PM)Dibraru Wrote:  

I'm completely with you. For me i want to keep fertility since I later on want to get my girlfriend pregnant. I know that while taking PM that's lees likely to happen. For me it is enough to know that when I stop taking the herbs that, after a month or maybe even a few months, it will work again. I use my buddy every day at least once. I plan to continue doing that even on PM and even if im not horny, to prevent shrinking or any other dysfunction.

Well yeah, i suggest giving a look at Lotus posts about DHT. I am not able to explain why it is so important but Anti Androgens are kind of the other side of the medal of NBE (or whatever it is called), they reduce DHT by leaving more free T which should get aromatised and get converted to estrogen because of PM(?).

Please look it up because i feel like i messed it up :D

I found myself comfortable using Reishi, i think it worked decently although i now have just started using another brand which supposedly should be better because of the specific components inside. So i am curious to see if there are improvements (just in case my previous Reishi brand wasn't as good as expected).

Funny fact: i remember seeing in a comic someone saying "Virility and fertility are two different things", not sure if that's true by definition (probably, but too lazy to look up the dictionary) but i used this sentence to think about my NBE: i don't want to lose any possibility to have kids in the future a.k.a fertility (even if i have no intention at all to have kids) but i do not care about the possibility to lose erections (which i guess is virility).   :D

Telll us how it goes!

(17-03-2021, 06:34 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  

(17-03-2021, 12:06 PM)Dibraru Wrote:  

Well yeah, i suggest giving a look at Lotus posts about DHT. I am not able to explain why it is so important but Anti Androgens are kind of the other side of the medal of NBE (or whatever it is called), they reduce DHT by leaving more free T which should get aromatised and get converted to estrogen because of PM(?).

Please look it up because i feel like i messed it up Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

I found myself comfortable using Reishi, i think it worked decently although i now have just started using another brand which supposedly should be better because of the specific components inside. So i am curious to see if there are improvements (just in case my previous Reishi brand wasn't as good as expected).

Funny fact: i remember seeing in a comic someone saying "Virility and fertility are two different things", not sure if that's true by definition (probably, but too lazy to look up the dictionary) but i used this sentence to think about my NBE: i don't want to lose any possibility to have kids in the future a.k.a fertility (even if i have no intention at all to have kids) but i do not care about the possibility to lose erections (which i guess is virility).   Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Telll us how it goes!

Completely agree with the importance of fertility over virility (Since my English is not that good I don't really know what exactly the difference is either. But less erections, well wouldn't be nice but ok. My fear is just that the fertility says goodbye

Your mileage may vary.

I mean there are people who have recovered even after years on HRT which is said to be many times stronger than herbs. But there's big time individual differences with this from what I know. What I do know, is that pm alone shuts my stuff down quite efficiently, but even after months, taking one month break brings a lot of the function back. To which extent, I can't say, but NBE has not taken away my chances of recovery yet at least....

But this isn't to give up false hope, its always risky on this regard no matter what. Careful consideration is in order. Smile

I hope everything works out for me just fine.

I think I will see how it goes when i try. And maybe, if it doesn't work out for me at all, then i will stop pm and go either topical only or with FG. I just hope for the best and will give it a try. Anyway a huge thanks for all the information you all gave me.

Now the only thing left to do is to wait for the PM to arrive.

(17-03-2021, 11:54 PM)Dibraru Wrote:  

I hope everything works out for me just fine.

I think I will see how it goes when i try. And maybe, if it doesn't work out for me at all, then i will stop pm and go either topical only or with FG. I just hope for the best and will give it a try. Anyway a huge thanks for all the information you all gave me.

Now the only thing left to do is to wait for the PM to arrive.

The good side of herbs is that they're quite mild with their effects, unless taken in huge doses or in conjunction with many other things, so its quite easy to take some and try it out and come off of it if it isn't your thing to do, likely with no harm done in the long run. Smile I have never heard of anyone managing to do a chemical castration with herbs. Its definitely a possibility, but I would think it requires long term over dosing and bad luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon