Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and...

Applying for new positions and one was Reddit and it was interesting to see a number of questions/options that are not commonly asked even among the typical technology/internet (which tend to be fairly progressive to begin with) related job applications I come across.

Reddit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to building a workforce representative of the diverse communities we serve. To bring community and belonging to everyone in the world, Reddit’s employees must represent communities and redditors on our platform.

Our vision at Reddit is to have a workforce representative of people with different perspectives and experiences, including but not limited to, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, and political views.

We invite you to self-identify across the identities below so we can better understand our talent pools and assess our effectiveness in attracting and recruiting people to Reddit from all backgrounds.

Answering these questions will not impact your application. For more information, please refer to our statement here.

Gender (Select one) *
  Male
  Female
  I don't wish to answer
What gender identity do you most closely identify with? (Select one) *
  Agender
  Genderfluid
  Gender non-conforming
  Genderqueer
  Male
  Non-binary
  Female
  Other
  I don't wish to answer
Are you transgender? (Select one) *
  Yes
  No
  I don't wish to answer
What sexual orientation do you most closely identify with? (Select one) *
  Asexual
  Bisexual
  Gay
  Heterosexual
  Lesbian
  Pansexual
  Queer
  Other
  I don't wish to answer

I answered honestly and I don't doubt they are one of the places that would readily embrace a less common selection of the above options!

I won't say what they were, but I can imagine someone on the other end (HR) would be like: That's different! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and... - by VergeOfDiscovery - 16-03-2021, 12:18 AM
RE: Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and... - by Stevenator. - 16-03-2021, 12:29 AM
RE: Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and... - by VergeOfDiscovery - 16-03-2021, 12:45 AM
RE: Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and... - by Stevenator. - 16-03-2021, 01:33 AM
RE: Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and... - by VergeOfDiscovery - 16-03-2021, 01:44 AM
RE: Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and... - by Stevenator. - 16-03-2021, 02:05 AM
RE: Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and... - by Shirazmn - 20-03-2021, 11:14 AM
RE: Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and... - by VergeOfDiscovery - 21-03-2021, 12:52 AM
RE: Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and... - by Stevenator. - 21-03-2021, 03:25 AM
RE: Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and... - by VergeOfDiscovery - 22-03-2021, 12:49 AM
RE: Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and... - by VergeOfDiscovery - 22-03-2021, 12:59 AM
RE: Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and... - by Stevenator. - 22-03-2021, 01:07 AM
RE: Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and... - by VergeOfDiscovery - 22-03-2021, 01:17 AM
RE: Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and... - by Stevenator. - 22-03-2021, 02:45 AM
RE: Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and... - by Stevenator. - 25-03-2021, 01:36 AM
RE: Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and... - by VergeOfDiscovery - 26-03-2021, 01:56 AM
RE: Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and... - by VergeOfDiscovery - 19-01-2022, 03:11 AM
RE: Just Applied For A Job At Reddit and... - by VergeOfDiscovery - 24-09-2022, 10:17 PM