Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bella Cream is it good or a waste of money?

I found a fairly cheap PM cream named Bella Cream by Ivy Maison. Since it was cheap and there were some people claiming that it works, I was wondering if anyone here tried it?

Is it really a working product or just a low quality money making trick?

It seems to be a trick, it's not real PM but a related plant. I tried it and did not find it potent enough for the cost.

See if you can find the ingredient list. The one I had ordered does not seem to list it online.

I ordered it and bella's cream took my money and NEVER sent me any product and they have never responded to any email I have sent, but the keep spamming my email.

So I would be very cautious about ordering anything from this company

Do not buy bella cream from Amazon. Amazon bella cream is fake one. Buy from bella cream own site.

I use it as a massage cream.  Don't know if it is doing anything chemically, but smells nice and reduces friction.

Ainterol's PM cream is a bit more expensive but likely the best option one is going to find for a PM focused cream.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon