Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Experiment with PM and SHATAVARI together

Hi. Am new here. I am a 25 yr old Indian boy. Got to know about Breast Nexum from Quora.

I started today with PM per day : 250 - 300 mg and Shatavari per day : 500 mg. And massaging with pure coconut oil twice daily As am a student only 25 yr old. I am not in any rush to get faster result with high dosage. I have patience and am happy with slow results. I will continue this intakes for only two months from today and check out the results. Just for experiment. If i got good results I will share pics of my full body.

I hope i will got some good results.

Hey am from India too. Where are you getting the PM from ?

Shatavari is an excellent herb. I took it for a few years, and didn’t get much results (that I know of) in regards to breast enlargement. But it certainly has a great overall physiological effect. Very balanced well being feeling. 

Check out the breast growing notes thread for more info. 

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358

(13-03-2021, 07:15 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Shatavari is an excellent herb. I took it for a few years, and didn’t get much results (that I know of) in regards to breast enlargement. But it certainly has a great overall physiological effect. Very balanced well being feeling. 

Check out the breast growing notes thread for more info. 

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358

Thanks for your information on Shatavari.

After reading your posts on Shatavari here i bought some, and after taking it just a few days, i will say your description is spot on.  It is a really nice herb to take, a well balanced feeling of well being.  It really helps me to calm down to and helps with anxiety.

What dosage did you take?

Just the normal dosage.

I am not entirely sure, but i think i may be budding just from Shatavari!

i take about 550mg of 60% extract daily and use Supple Nips around 30 min to 1 hour daily.  I also use some MSM cream on my breast area and nipples.

Nipples have been very sensitive and it feels like there is a lump under the nipple, kind of inside the nipple when i pull the nipple but definately under the nipple tip, is that where it usually starts, or is this just from using the supple nips?

i didn't think it would be possible to bud from just Shatavari.

Anyone else experience similar things

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon