Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Herbal-Youth 3000 is it normal PM?

I found PM capsules on ebay by a company called Herbal-Youths. On the package it reads 3000 extreme. Is this just normal PM or is it that on capsule has the same strength as normally 3000mg would have. I can't imagine because who could take 2 of them. On the back they say to take one to two capsules a day, if it were 3000mg per capsule wouldn't that equal suicide since that would be 6000mg of PM?

So does anyone know those capsules and if its normal PM or an extract?

(04-03-2021, 01:11 AM)Dibraru Wrote:  

I found PM capsules on ebay by a company called Herbal-Youths. On the package it reads 3000 extreme. Is this just normal PM or is it that on capsule has the same strength as normally 3000mg would have. I can't imagine because who could take 2 of them. On the back they say to take one to two capsules a day, if it were 3000mg per capsule wouldn't that equal suicide since that would be 6000mg of PM?

This product is also sold on Amazon and the "3000" number appears to be completely meaningless in terms of strength. It may as well say ten bazillion!

Looks like the capsules are simply 500mg.

(04-03-2021, 01:42 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(04-03-2021, 01:11 AM)Dibraru Wrote:  

This product is also sold on Amazon and the "3000" number appears to be completely meaningless in terms of strength. It may as well say ten bazillion!

Looks like the capsules are simply 500mg.

Ok thanks. So no need to worry about an overdose of pm.

This is the same brand I use, ordered through Amazon

Each pill is 500mg of 100% pure PM, no additives, and in a vegan based gelcap.

So with all that in mind, I have just started my 3rd month and started to bud a couple of weeks ago.

I also do a massage 2 times a day with a PM based serum.

(19-03-2021, 05:47 PM)Katee Wrote:  

This is the same brand I use, ordered through Amazon

Each pill is 500mg of 100% pure PM, no additives, and in a vegan based gelcap.

So with all that in mind, I have just started my 3rd month and started to bud a couple of weeks ago.

I also do a massage 2 times a day with a PM based serum.

So they do work.

Nice.

Sadly mine are still on the way, but they were so much cheaper than any other brand I could find. I paid 11€ plus 3€ shipping for 180 capsules. How much did it cost on Amazon?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon