Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Interesting symptom just developed

Newly started.  Just taking licorice, chinese skullcap and green tea as I wait for BO, Pituitary, Adrenal and Thyroid (gotta get my basal temp up.)  Stopped taking the testosterone injections and noticed a much lower labito, no full erections, dry cumming.  My T level must be approaching 40 again (where it has been w/o shots).

Now my skin feels different, especially the palms of my hands.  Feels oily and super smooth, but there is no oil, skin is dry.  Feels that way right after washing, so I assume there is no excess oil and none can be determined.

Is this "normal".  Any idea what is going on?  I this getting me to where I want to be (full, firm, jiggly boobs with a proper shape.  Oh, and a nice ass and hips Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes"> Not asking too much)

I have been taking FG oil on chest for a couple of weeks.  I got tightness feelings in the breast/chest and more nipple sensitivity. I first noticed my hand, like yours, were strangely smooth, like oil, but no oil and silky.  My forehead and ears also developed the same feel.  I just started FG pills, about 3 grams a day.  I also bought some red clover.  PM raised my blood pressure, but RC does not raise it very much.  RC concentrate serum is very expensive, about $1-$2 a day dose.  But I use it on my skin to bypass my liver. If the RC gives me some progress I may buy it in powder form and take it orally. I have no body dimensional changes, but I have really not been on the herbs very long. Jr still functions (LOL).  Looking forward to your progress.

(01-03-2021, 12:59 AM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

I have been taking FG oil on chest for a couple of weeks.  I got tightness feelings in the breast/chest and more nipple sensitivity. I first noticed my hand, like yours, were strangely smooth, like oil, but no oil and silky.  My forehead and ears also developed the same feel.  I just started FG pills, about 3 grams a day.  I also bought some red clover.  PM raised my blood pressure, but RC does not raise it very much.  RC concentrate serum is very expensive, about $1-$2 a day dose.  But I use it on my skin to bypass my liver. If the RC gives me some progress I may buy it in powder form and take it orally. I have no body dimensional changes, but I have really not been on the herbs very long. Jr still functions (LOL).  Looking forward to your progress.

Yeah, feels weird, but not disturbing.

I guess I got some boobs due to my fat, but today I noticed that when sitting, they are sitting up straight, rather than sitting on my belly.  I'm sure it's in my head as it has only been a few days (OKAY, some weeks on licorice, which I take for antiviral, along with skullcap and siberian ginsing tinctures I make.  Laying on my side or back is the same as before, they slide toward gravity.

I don't care if I get huge boobs (liar), but want nice form/shape (and big areolas and puffy nips, if possible.)

Just started on bovine mammary gland, no idea w2hy I bought that, but I did and now I am taking it.  BO arrives in the next tw2o days.  Shy" alt="Shy" title="Shy">

(28-02-2021, 08:40 PM)WantNiceBoobs Wrote:  

Newly started.  Just taking licorice, chinese skullcap and green tea as I wait for BO, Pituitary, Adrenal and Thyroid (gotta get my basal temp up.)  Stopped taking the testosterone injections and noticed a much lower labito, no full erections, dry cumming.  My T level must be approaching 40 again (where it has been w/o shots).

Now my skin feels different, especially the palms of my hands.  Feels oily and super smooth, but there is no oil, skin is dry.  Feels that way right after washing, so I assume there is no excess oil and none can be determined.

Is this "normal".  Any idea what is going on?  I this getting me to where I want to be (full, firm, jiggly boobs with a proper shape.  Oh, and a nice ass and hips Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes"> Not asking too much)

I was not on the same regiment as you, I was taking PM and SP. I already have very low T and i noticed the decrease in libido. I cokuld still get full erectin but had dry cumming as you described. If I came off the PM for two or three days, then the semen came back. Due to some health concerns I've been on a break now for several weeks as I try to decide how far I want to proceed.

Therasa

(01-03-2021, 07:56 PM)WantNiceBoobs Wrote:  

(01-03-2021, 12:59 AM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

Yeah, feels weird, but not disturbing.

I guess I got some boobs due to my fat, but today I noticed that when sitting, they are sitting up straight, rather than sitting on my belly.  I'm sure it's in my head as it has only been a few days (OKAY, some weeks on licorice, which I take for antiviral, along with skullcap and siberian ginsing tinctures I make.  Laying on my side or back is the same as before, they slide toward gravity.

I don't care if I get huge boobs (liar), but want nice form/shape (and big areolas and puffy nips, if possible.)

Just started on bovine mammary gland, no idea w2hy I bought that, but I did and now I am taking it.  BO arrives in the next tw2o days.  Shy" alt="Shy" title="Shy">

I tired the BO for a few days.  It raised my blood pressure (you may want to get a BP device for health safety).  I got some strange dreams and a hot flash one night.  It has been suggested by many people here to take progress pictures and keep a measurement log with notes on what works and what does not work along with side effects.  I would also be careful if you have any medical issues.  WebMD and Rx.com are good sources of info on side effects and drug interactions.

Have fun.

TG

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon