Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introduction

Hello my name is Alan.

I have been lurking for a few months but decided to finally introduce myself as well as start a post where I can keep track of my progress.

A little about myself

I am 30yrs old

I have gynecomastia and have had it since I was probably 13 so I already gave a fair amount of breast tissue.

My plan is to start with 1000mg of pm. I will do that for a month or so, see how my body is handling it and then up the daily dosage accordingly

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(20-02-2021, 11:51 PM)Ittybity Wrote:  

Hello my name is Alan.

I have been lurking for a few months but decided to finally introduce myself as well as start a post where I can keep track of my progress.

A little about myself

I am 30yrs old

I have gynecomastia and have had it since I was probably 13 so I already gave a fair amount of breast tissue.

My plan is to start with 1000mg of pm. I will do that for a month or so, see how my body is handling it and then up the daily dosage accordingly

My experience is that it does help to have something to work with like in your case. Good luck on your adventure. May you get more than you bargained for (in a good way).

Hello my name is Alan.

A little about myself

I am 30yrs old

Amazing results. Beautiful horny boobs. Congrats. how many capsule you eat a day to get those cute ones

Hi am Aryan from India. Am new here. Am on PM for last two months. I took Trexgenics Miracle 36 capsules of 750mg one tablet a day. Any suggestions or recomendations are welcome. Here want to make new friends and to get advices how to get feminine but remain a man

Trexgenics Miracle 36 https://www.amazon.in/Trexgenics%C2%AE-Augmentation-Standardized-Estrogenic-essentials/dp/B07YFQT7XY

for breast enlargement. if Anybody used it share your experience with me

Hello my name is Alan.

A little about myself

I am 30yrs old

Welcome aboard, looks like you have a great starting position, remember for PM make sure you take calcium and D3.
Good luck X

(21-02-2021, 09:02 AM)patrav Wrote:  

Trexgenics Miracle 36 https://www.amazon.in/Trexgenics%C2%AE-Augmentation-Standardized-Estrogenic-essentials/dp/B07YFQT7XY

for breast enlargement. if Anybody used it share your experience with me

This looks like an interesting product.  It appears to be not available in the US from Amazon.  eBay may have it.  The main ingredient is fenurgreek (first listed) and also has PM.

Right side up

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon