Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to the group, and have a couple questions...

1. For the guys that "want to stay male", is it difficult to stop once you start?   I could see myself having a hard time stopping once I start seeing real results

Like many, when I first started PM I had periods of "what am I doing?" which lead to stopping and starting. Since then over the years for various reasons I have had periods of stopping and restarting. When stopped my need to x-dress hits me like  a ton of bricks, but as soon as as I restart the Pm it magically disappears again.

2. Do you have a pre determined size you are going for?

No, that isn't possible so no point in trying to predict the outcome. I guess you could have a maximum size in mind though, but only your body/genetics/what you take, can determine that.

3. Once you start to develop,  do you still go shirtless in public?   

I stopped being able to do that quite a few years ago. ( Just look at my avatar and you'll see why!)

4. Do you try to hide your breasts in everyday clothes?   

Yes generally

5. Do you become self conscious about your breasts and nipples showing?

Slightly, although less so with time.

6. If your married, do you let your wife know your growing your breasts?  My wife knows I used her noogleberry once or twice, but not aware I am considering herbals.

Before I started I asked if it would be OK and my wife said "Yes of course, did you think I would  say no?". Then 2 or 3 years later she suddenly without warning did say No! Since then I've been taking PM secretly when I can get supplies, so there are gaps sometimes. Like, Covid stopped me getting it from last July until a few weeks ago. It has been heartbreaking to see my boobs slowly deflating as the fat migrated away, but really exciting in the last two/three weeks to see it slowly starting to return! Smile

(24-02-2021, 08:22 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  2. Do you have a pre determined size you are going for?

No, that isn't possible so no point in trying to predict the outcome. I guess you could have a maximum size in mind though, but only your body/genetics/what you take, can determine that.

I stopped being able to do that quite a few years ago. ( Just look at my avatar and you'll see why!)

I was just looking at your progress pics and quite impressed!  I have done very little to encourage my own breast growth so far, but have started to see results already from low doses of  SP, Fennel seeds, and occasional pumping for a couple months.   My right side I am actually feeling some breast tissue, and gaining fat on both even though I have lost weight.   I seem to be very sensitive even to the weaker herbs, and guessing I would grow quickly if I really tried PM or BO.  Women in my family typically have very large breasts, so I know the potential is there.

I'm also fearful that from the results I have had so far,  I may end up with one large breast and one normal breast, as my right seems to be way ahead of my left.  If I do decide to go for it, about your size would be more than enough!

(24-02-2021, 08:22 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  1. For the guys that "want to stay male", is it difficult to stop once you start?   I could see myself having a hard time stopping once I start seeing real results

Like many, when I first started PM I had periods of "what am I doing?" which lead to stopping and starting. Since then over the years for various reasons I have had periods of stopping and restarting. When stopped my need to x-dress hits me like  a ton of bricks, but as soon as as I restart the Pm it magically disappears again.

2. Do you have a pre determined size you are going for?

4. Do you try to hide your breasts in everyday clothes?   

Yes generally

5. Do you become self conscious about your breasts and nipples showing?

Slightly, although less so with time.

6. If your married, do you let your wife know your growing your breasts?  My wife knows I used her noogleberry once or twice, but not aware I am considering herbals.

Before I started I asked if it would be OK and my wife said "Yes of course, did you think I would  say no?". Then 2 or 3 years later she suddenly without warning did say No! Since then I've been taking PM secretly when I can get supplies, so there are gaps sometimes. Like, Covid stopped me getting it from last July until a few weeks ago. It has been heartbreaking to see my boobs slowly deflating as the fat migrated away, but really exciting in the last two/three weeks to see it slowly starting to return! Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Wait deflate? I thought when the breast an the tissue grew, that they'll never go away again.....?

The fat does.. Actual breast tissue does not.

(24-02-2021, 08:22 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Before I started I asked if it would be OK and my wife said "Yes of course, did you think I would  say no?". Then 2 or 3 years later she suddenly without warning did say No! 

This is one of my concerns, as my wife is very hard to read.  Right now she seems OK with the growth that I have had, and has been touching and squeezing them quite a bit lately.    She knows I am taking SP for my prostrate and FG to lower my blood sugar, and is aware of the possible side effects.  We have both always enjoyed intense nipple play, but lately she has taken it to a new level.  

The other day I was rubbing my nipple ( had an itch ) and she said somewhat sarcastically 'itchy nipples is a sign of puberty, just wait until you get your period'.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon