Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Learning / exploring more about NBE

(27-10-2021, 05:01 AM)sloppyassho Wrote:  Starting to get harder to hide.  Nightly heating pack on the privates and pumping seem to work.  Just using fennel and SP topically for now.  Should stop, but maybe a bit more before i do..
Heating pad on the groin area?  What is the objective and what does this accomplish?

(27-10-2021, 03:51 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  Heating pad on the groin area?  What is the objective and what does this accomplish?

It reduces blood flow and will shrink your testicles over time.  Smaller testicles are associated with reduced T levels.  I also wear tight underwear 24/7, which is also supposed to do similar.    Testicles need to be lower than body temp to work properly.  Not sure if it is the herbs or my routine,  but I can honestly say my testicles have shrunk quite a bit.

(06-09-2021, 08:36 PM)Drew Wrote:  "Was looking at sports bras at Walmart, getting a noticable bounce when running."

Then don't try skipping as that can really frigging hurt, or running up or down stairs or jumping from high places. Done that recently!
Just a weird thought/experience.
But seriously now, always thought my sport bras were kinda okay, but a quality, underwired, padded very well fitting ....kinda sexy bra offered me way more support and kept me in place and stopped me from bouncing all over the place to some extent. Well a bit. Seriously! Only drawback, your tits look HUGE....no hiding them. Just a cold winter thing that you can only do under a padded top to sorta hide them a bit. But when they get to a certain size you can think you are fooling everybody but, well they talk behind your back

Out of necessity, I finally broke down and actually bought my first bra.  My nipples were getting sore/chapped from running and rubbing against my shirt.  It's a cheap sports bra from walmart that comes in a 3pk. The largest they had was a '46', it's a bit tight but will server its purpose.  

I felt really strange looking through the racks and getting looks from the other women shoppers.  I also picked up a pack of bikini panties while I was there and already a bit embarrassed.  The bras are not very 'sexy', but  wore one to the gym and it solved my bounce issue.  Breasts are pressed flat like pancakes, making them look very wide and giving me lots of side boob.   You can see the straps a bit on top of my shoulders and back through my t-shirt, but I don't think anyone noticed.

(26-07-2021, 03:50 PM)Breast_wishes Wrote:  Using this thread to keep track of my progress.   

Been kind of on/off with the herbs lately, but consistent with massage (fennel & fenugreek lotion) and pumping at least 30m a day.  Even with being on/off of PM, I have seen a little bit of progress over the past couple months.

I get to the the verge of budding then seem to go into a panic and quit the PM.   One of these times I will keep on it and see what it is like to truly 'bud'.   Still losing weight off my midsection.  Wife seems to be good with my body changes, and lately has been coming up behind me and fondling my boobs and took my measurements this morning.   

Current measurements:  Under: 44" / Across: 46 1/2",  up about 1/2" in the past 6 mo.  Weight has dropped from 240 to 228 since new years.

Just an update on my progress...  Still been dropping weight and have lost a bit on my chest, but now my chest sticks out more than my stomach.  Starting to look more like boobs vs moobs.   Just added SP and small amounts of PM back into the mix the past couple week,  will ramp up and see if it spurs some growth.  Nipples are starting to 'tingle' again already.  Areolas have become darker and now about 1 5/8" across. 

Current measurements:  Under: 42" / Across: 45 1/2",   a loss of two inches under, a loss of an 1 inch across the nips.  Down to 215 lbs. 2nd pic is after a good pumping session..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon