Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Learning / exploring more about NBE

I'm a 50 yr old male, fairly slim and quite muscular - former bodybuilder. Just came across this site and considering trying some herbals to increase my chest.  I have naturally large sensitive nipples and breasts already, probably from many years of nipple play and occasional steroid use. 

What I am looking is to increase the amount of breast tissue to give my chest more protrusion and rounder shape, not just extra fat.  I have seen suction devices ( noogleberry ) and massage and also read about and experimenting with herbs such as PM, Saw Palmetto, Fenugeek, etc.  Not looking for any major transition.

Looking for advice to give me a more fullness, but more importantly fullness and roundness instead of just adding fat.  

Just as a reference point, here is my "before" pics.   Hope to be posting my progress soon.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(19-02-2021, 12:23 AM)sloppyassho Wrote:  Just as a reference point, here is my "before" pics.   Hope to be posting my progress soon.

It's been a few months and time for an update.  I have been taking it slow and just dabbling with herbs, and currently taking 500mg PM,  1000mg SP and 2x daily massages / vacuum pumping.  Also using fennel / fenugreek extract / SP added to lotion on my nipples, chest and butt a couple times a day.

No real 'budding', but I have noticed changes to my nipples, tenderness, and mass building under them.  I think they are starting to look more like "boobs" than just fat "moobs".  My right seems to be growing more than my left.  My wife is well aware of what I am doing, and is fine with it as long as it doesn't impact our sex life.   She likes to play with my 'tiny titties' and now calls me 'Caitlyn' ( Jenner ) when I take my shirt off.  

My biggest surprise is I have gone from no butt to actually having a little bit of curve to my backside already.   Not sure how long I will continue, but it gets kind of addicting now seeing progress.

Using this thread to keep track of my progress.   

Been kind of on/off with the herbs lately, but consistent with massage (fennel & fenugreek lotion) and pumping at least 30m a day.  Even with being on/off of PM, I have seen a little bit of progress over the past couple months.

I get to the the verge of budding then seem to go into a panic and quit the PM.   One of these times I will keep on it and see what it is like to truly 'bud'.   Still losing weight off my midsection.  Wife seems to be good with my body changes, and lately has been coming up behind me and fondling my boobs and took my measurements this morning.   

Current measurements:  Under: 44" / Across: 46 1/2",  up about 1/2" in the past 6 mo.  Weight has dropped from 240 to 228 since new years.

Figured out pm boosts my BP 20 points, so no more pm.
No measurable difference the past month,  but nipples have been tingling and feeling fuller.  SP & fennel orally, fennel and fenugreek lotion daily massage and pumping. 

Was looking at sports bras at Walmart, getting a noticable bounce when running.

Nice looking breasts... have you tried any nipple orgasm play?  I find fenugreek helps to make them sensitive to the touch.

"Was looking at sports bras at Walmart, getting a noticable bounce when running."

Then don't try skipping as that can really frigging hurt, or running up or down stairs or jumping from high places. Done that recently!
Just a weird thought/experience.
But seriously now, always thought my sport bras were kinda okay, but a quality, underwired, padded very well fitting ....kinda sexy bra offered me way more support and kept me in place and stopped me from bouncing all over the place to some extent. Well a bit. Seriously! Only drawback, your tits look HUGE....no hiding them. Just a cold winter thing that you can only do under a padded top to sorta hide them a bit. But when they get to a certain size you can think you are fooling everybody but, well they talk behind your back

(06-09-2021, 08:06 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

Nice looking breasts... have you tried any nipple orgasm play?  I find fenugreek helps to make them sensitive to the touch.

I usually get very close to orgasm by hand, then just nipples play on the edge of orgasm.  I tend to do alot of edging and can get off just with my nipples once I am close.  

Starting to get harder to hide.  Nightly heating pack on the privates and pumping seem to work.  Just using fennel and SP topically for now.  Should stop, but maybe a bit more before i do..

(27-10-2021, 05:01 AM)sloppyassho Wrote:   Should stop, but maybe a bit more before i do..

Just a warning, this is addictive! Every time I try to stop, I just keep going! I have to wear a thick t-shirt and a flannel shirt to cover up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon