Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast project

@myboobs Thanks for the comment and the wishes. I am surprised by the growth of my breasts. I will see what the limit will be. There is a saying. Be careful what you wish for so that the wish does not come true Big Grin

(31-07-2022, 03:30 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  I am now attaching the pictures taken yesterday. The feeling between the current breasts and the breasts from before is quite noticeable. I can feel their weight, they bounce a lot when I walk, they "bother" me when I raise my arm. A bra or any breast support should be a must now. By the way, I wear a bra at home.
MaleSise your boobs  look awesome!
You have started the best  phase  of NBE when your chest starts to feel more and more like official breasts Tongue 

I relate a lot with what you said about bouncing and the touching with arms. Especially when i cross my arms i can feel them coming in my way ahah.
Happy to see you getting more excited as you keep going  Smile You will blossom well with this program, PM seems  to do the trick.

Only question: you sure taking estradiol cream with PM is a good idea? I don't remember exactly what Lotus said, but if i recall correctly estradiol cream should go in contrast with PM, as they both compete for the same receptors.

Best wishes

Alexis P Thank you Smile
Honestly, I did not expect PM to give this kind of result. My breasts are becoming rounder and more feminine. Now there is a situation where they stand out a lot over the t-shirt, you can even notice their roundness. I feel them with every movement. Given that I had gynecomastia before NBE (the picture on the avatar was taken before NBE) and that in the last two years my breasts grew at a certain pace and I felt slight pain before taking FG and PM, so these things still helped this boom. Also, my constitution is feminine with narrow shoulders and wider hips. For years I was a gym goer, followed a diet and training program and gained very little muscle mass. Then I read on the Internet that my condition is specific to Klinefert syndrome. I should pay €300 for a karyotype test that would confirm or deny this syndrome.
As for the cream, I take the Estrogen cream which has been mentioned a lot here by Lotus and Lara. I didn't read anywhere that it shouldn't be taken with PM or maybe I predicted that  Huh
I take the cream by squeezing out a drop and smearing the nipples with it.

Btw, I saw your breasts and I can say they are fantastic. Regardless of the fact that you were not consistent with the program, they kept their size, and it seems to me that they increased  Wink

(03-08-2022, 08:22 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  Alexis P Thank you Smile
Honestly, I did not expect PM to give this kind of result. My breasts are becoming rounder and more feminine. Now there is a situation where they stand out a lot over the t-shirt, you can even notice their roundness. I feel them with every movement. Given that I had gynecomastia before NBE (the picture on the avatar was taken before NBE) and that in the last two years my breasts grew at a certain pace and I felt slight pain before taking FG and PM, so these things still helped this boom. Also, my constitution is feminine with narrow shoulders and wider hips. For years I was a gym goer, followed a diet and training program and gained very little muscle mass. Then I read on the Internet that my condition is specific to Klinefert syndrome. I should pay €300 for a karyotype test that would confirm or deny this syndrome.
As for the cream, I take the Estrogen cream which has been mentioned a lot here by Lotus and Lara. I didn't read anywhere that it shouldn't be taken with PM or maybe I predicted that  Huh
I take the cream by squeezing out a drop and smearing the nipples with it.

Btw, I saw your breasts and I can say they are fantastic. Regardless of the fact that you were not consistent with the program, they kept their size, and it seems to me that they increased  Wink
I  relate completely with what you described here, that little feeling is so rewarding because it reminds you of  all the NBE efforts and how they actually worked. I also had gynecomastia and tried FG years before trying PM, so same experience!

As for the  cream... mmh i don't remember exactly neither were i've read about the conflict between the E cream and PM, i might be wrong but not  sure.  Anyways, i remember reading  about the little drop on the nipples mentioned by Lotus, it got me so excited that i ordered one bottle, sadly the package never arrived in time.
What is your experience with it? Did the nipples grow very fast with them? My areolas are large, but the nipples have always been small or nonexistent  Big Grin If you can find the post where Lotus explained i'd be happy to give it a look, i remember seeing it but i never found it back. It seemed so promising.
Thank you for the kind words!

Yes, I think most of us started with FG, because it is easily available and cheap. I was satisfied with him. In 5 months, my breasts grew by 3.5 cm.
When I switched to PM, my breasts budded Big Grin

Unfortunately, I can no longer find a post about Estrogen cream from BioLabs. It was mentioned several times, but I don't remember reading that it shouldn't be used together with PM. It made my nipples spread, but they don't stick out. When I touch them, they are hard. Now I'm going to do an experiment, so I won't use the cream while I'm on PM. When I take a break from PM, then I will cuddle with her again. I'm not satisfied with the size of my nipples, while my areolas are expanding in parallel with the growth of my breasts.

(31-07-2022, 03:30 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  I am now attaching the pictures taken yesterday...
MaleSise,

Wow, those are just perfect. I would be happy to have these and someday I will.
When my PM gets here I'll resume my journey. They are an inspiration to me. 

P

Thank you Petka for your comment and compliment.

I am quite disciplined when it comes to therapy. This PM cycle will last another week and I can't wait for it to end. My breasts hurt a lot, I can't touch them, let alone scratch or hit them by accident. When the therapy is over, I will do an update with measurements and pictures Smile

Hello everyone. He finally finished this cycle with PM. It lasted a little over three months. I finally wrote, because during that period there were sudden changes in mood, and I also had great pains in my breasts. The pain used to wake me up at night. I'm going to take a break from therapy now. I have three more bottles of PM in stock, and if I'm going to start a new cycle, it won't be this year. My personal experience is positive. I didn't expect PM to cause me so much growth. I thought it would be much more modest. My chest circumference has grown by 2.5 cm in these three months. When I finished the first therapy, my breasts were still growing for a few months. I will see if it will be like that this time. Unfortunately, I did not measure the hips and waist, but I can see in the mirror that there has been a redistribution of fat.
I am attaching pictures Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here are other pictures of progress

And the rest Smile My bra is size 90 B and both cups are filled

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon