Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast project

Very nice development with the fenugreek! I have had a lot of growth myself using it!

Looking forward to more pics in the future!

Joey

To be honest, I did not expect even close results like this when taking FG Big Grin My expectations were far lower than they are at the moment. In less than a month, my breasts gained a full 1 cm. The left areola increased in cross section by 5 mm, the right slightly less. I could fill the A cup bra soon. I ordered a 90 A bra through the web shop. I'm wondering if I'll be able to fill it up. When I get a bra, I'll take a picture and put the pictures here.
I use this FG https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0829CFKWC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Below are a couple of pictures of how my tits currently look in a t-shirt Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi MaleSise, You have a great starting point, like others have said, take it slowly and listen to your body. And just remember, lots of people on here say it becomes addictive, oh I want B's, now C's now D's, where will it end ????? 
Good luck with your journey Smile 

Thanks wee2er Smile I am aware of that journey. In my eyes, everything seems to stand still, that there is no change. Only when I take a picture and when I measure myself do I see my progress. I will be careful about size Big Grin

I received a 90A bra today. The basket is not full. I was buying a bra for the first time, so I wasn’t sure of the right choice. The bra is a half-basket. I have a feeling she might be a little small for me. And maybe it has to be that way Big Grin You judge...

Looks like a perfect fit to me!
Your breast fill the cups just right. Now you will be able to enjoy your future growth as they start to flow  over the top!
Bobbi

Yup i agree they look nice! Good choice of bra!

Thank you for the comments Smile

@Happyme, we'll see, because genetics is not on my side. It is possible that this is the largest possible size achieved Big Grin

Here are a few more pictures of me in an undershirt

The black bra is nice - looks like you fill it good.  I like plunge bras like you have

It’s been exactly a month since the last update, so it’s time for a new one Smile Since February 17 I have been using FG. I started with one capsule (500 mg) and finished with 6 capsules (3000 mg). I've had a break for the last two weeks. Starting tomorrow, I'll start with PM. I start the first week with 500 mg and then the next two weeks 1000 mg. This will be followed by a break of one week. FG gave me results. Attached I send pictures and measurements. There are no big shifts in my eyes, but the measurements still show otherwise. With FG I got a full A cup. I will now see the effect of PM Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon