Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast project

Two pictures with a bra. It is noticed to fill well Smile Bra with cup A and a little more to B cup (7 mm)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you are new to PM, make sure you look for side effects.  I can not take PM because it causes my blood pressure to increase to very high levels.  Look for other potential side effects like leg or muscle cramps.  Typical, but not as dangerous side effects from PM are slight headache and light headed feelings.  Start with a low dose.  Maybe even a dose as low as 100-150 mg for first day or two.  Divide the capsule.

Thanks thegirl1951 for the advice.
I will definitely monitor the side effects. I normally have high blood pressure and take high blood pressure pills. I will measure it daily and monitor my health.

Hi everyone how many of you there are Big Grin And somehow it seems to me that there aren't many of you, because lately a little has been written on the forum. I guess the old members are fed up or have achieved their goals, and there aren’t many new members.

I had my first week with PM. I had almost no side effects. Occasionally my chest ached and my blood pressure was higher than usual. I will check my blood pressure regularly.
As of today, I am increasing the dose of PM from 500 to 1000 mg/day. And I will stay on that dose for the next 3 months. I intend to take a weekly break every four weeks. With PM I take Ca and RR (500 mg/day). I just don't know if it would be good to increase the RR to 1000 mg/day or to stay at 500 mg?

Well there is a loaded post if I ever saw one.
Are you happy?
Since I am Happyme, my answer is HELL YES.

Happiness is not all about having big boobs. Its everything else in life.
I abandoned my breast growth and transition desire a few years ago, because the PM was giving me extreme blood pressure, and clots, and I'd rather not die while trying to change my life.
But I'm still here and like to help the girls that want to develop their femininity.
I guess I'm the other voice on your shoulder that asks, what are you gonna do when your tits are to big to hide. That usually chases away the fantasy growers.

Growing breasts and feminizing is very serious stuff. Even the 'natural herbs' can do you damage physically.
I believe that one must look way into the future to determine what their life will be life in 10 or 20 years from now when they are dragging around D cups and a dead penis.
Then there are the girls that dont know which way to go, but feel that the female part of them is very strong. I think that a gender therapist visit is in order to help them get advice on the future.

Then there are the girls that are true TS, they know their future, but have fears about getting there, and need help.
These are the fun ones that I love to watch grow and change to beautiful women.

I have been here a few years and seen alot come and go. Many are very active when they need to get help and once they have made their decision and are on their way to a new life they want to forget their past. (not much fun wanting to be a woman and continuing to be a Tranny after you have jumped the fence).

And there is the covid excuse too. Everybody is at home so there are limited privacy times to dress up or pump.

Thanks for making me ramble on this topic, I have been meaning to for a long time, and recent events in my life have reinforced that the most important part of everyday is to be HAPPY!

Bobbi

Yes, I'm happy Big Grin

Honestly, I don't even know where it will take me. For now, the size is such that you don't really notice much under the shirt. Somehow I doubt that breasts can grow too much if only herbal preparations are taken, and I do not intend to go to HRT. Also, I already wrote it here, my breasts were growing even before I started taking the therapy. My body is strangely built, mild gynecomastia has been present for 20 years. The last couple of years it has started to be more intense. My hips are feminine. I'm a little hairy. For five years I went to the gym, went on a diet, took protein. Muscle growth was minimal or non-existent. Pubic hair has a female shape. For a while, I suspected I had Klinefert syndrome (men with a 47XXY chromosome). But the hormonal finding was normal. Even my estradiol was below normal values, so I don’t know what causes the feminine characteristics on my body. I will go for a male fertility test and if he shows that I am infertile, then I will go for a karyotype test. For many years I denied my condition and rejected it. I even planned to go for gynecomastia removal surgery. Late last year I started to accept my condition and I wouldn’t want to change it anymore. Let it be what it is Smile

(06-09-2021, 09:59 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  Yes, I'm happy Big Grin

Honestly, I don't even know where it will take me. For now, the size is such that you don't really notice much under the shirt. Somehow I doubt that breasts can grow too much if only herbal preparations are taken, and I do not intend to go to HRT. Also, I already wrote it here, my breasts were growing even before I started taking the therapy. My body is strangely built, mild gynecomastia has been present for 20 years. The last couple of years it has started to be more intense. My hips are feminine. I'm a little hairy. For five years I went to the gym, went on a diet, took protein. Muscle growth was minimal or non-existent. Pubic hair has a female shape. For a while, I suspected I had Klinefert syndrome (men with a 47XXY chromosome). But the hormonal finding was normal. Even my estradiol was below normal values, so I don’t know what causes the feminine characteristics on my body. I will go for a male fertility test and if he shows that I am infertile, then I will go for a karyotype test. For many years I denied my condition and rejected it. I even planned to go for gynecomastia removal surgery. Late last year I started to accept my condition and I wouldn’t want to change it anymore. Let it be what it is Smile

EXCELLENT.
Its a pleasure to meet someone thats accepting what life has given them and moves on in the direction of their destiny.
It will be a pleasure to follow you on your journey!
Bobbi
Dont forget to keep posting here. You might not get a lot of response, but sometimes you do and you never know who you might be helping, and its good for you to write things down, for your own clarity.

Yes, that's interesting Smile Although I do not want a transition, the situation with me is such that I also have female characteristics that are simply there from birth. As a kid, I dreamed that I was a girl, that I had breasts, I liked to dress in women's clothes, I put on make-up, played with barbies, sewed their clothes .... Big Grin When I entered puberty, everything turned 180 °. It didn’t fulfill me anymore, I wanted to be a man. But my physical characteristics created complexes. At this age, I don't care anymore. If I didn't take any of these treatments, my breasts would grow anyway. Of course not at that speed and they would probably end up being smaller. But who knows ...

Tonight when I got home from work, a package was waiting for me on the table. I got this https://www.ebay.com/itm/293701618778?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
It was written that he would not arrive until the end of September. And since that product is quite expensive, I was afraid that it would keep it at customs. But luckily, they missed it Big Grin

Today, at work, my breasts hurt a lot and were very sensitive. For the first time after puberty that I felt such pain. They used to pain me before, but not with such intensity.

Hello everyone Smile

After a month I post the update again. This was my first time at PM. I also apply estrogen cream to it (the link is above, above this post). PM has made a big leap in breast growth. I was taking a dose of 2x500 mg. The nipples became more tender, larger, and the breasts sore. I have another side effect, and that is that my penis has shrunk by about 2.5 cm (1 inch) Big Grin We’ll see if it’s temporary or permanent. I had a break this week, and before that, I was taking PM for 4 weeks. Starting tomorrow, I will start a new cycle. The dose will be unchanged, 2x500 mg for the next 4 weeks and after that I take a break for a week again. Apart from penis reduction, other side effects were minor. My blood pressure went up a little. Digestion was normal. My moods used to vary, sometimes it was a roller coaster. All in all, I am satisfied. Now I’m slowly getting into bra size B. I’m still not sure where I’m going to go. When I run out of all the PM (I still have a box and a half), I’ll take a longer break, so I’ll think about it. Progress can be seen in the following images Smile

Here are other pictures of progress

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon