Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast project

Hello everyone Smile
I do a monthly update. I’m still on FG, but only after a one-month break. I was supposed to start with PM, but I gave up because of the AZ vaccination. I’ll probably start with PM only in the fall, and by then I’ll be taking FG. There has been no shift since the last measurement. Basically, the only difference is in my weight, and that affected my breasts as well. This slight difference can be seen in the table.
It can be seen from the table that I had the highest and fastest growth when I was taking a FG dose of 3000 mg per day. After the break I decided to go step by step again. I started with one capsule a day (600 mg) and increased the dose by an extra capsule every week.
Due to minor changes, this time I did not do the classic progress photography. The pictures were taken this time from a slightly different angle, to add more volume than I have Big Grin
In this post, my records come first.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There are slightly different images in this post Smile

I'm in a 40 A bra here

And in a T-shirt. I’m not objective, so I don’t know if it’s noticeable enough, i.e. if my breasts are outlined through the T-shirt.

(28-04-2021, 07:54 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  
(28-04-2021, 12:16 PM)HalfBloodPrince Wrote:  

(25-04-2021, 01:44 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  I am sending two more pictures that could not be added in the post above

You got similar growth like me. What supplements do you take? Have you noticed left one bigger than the right. it also happens with me too.

I only take FG. On the other hand, I had occasional breast growth without any supplements, because I have gynecomastia. I got pretty good results with FG in a short time. This week I was supposed to start the program with PM, but I gave up until further notice. The reason is the recent vaccination with AZ. That's why I ordered through Amazon FG and when I get it, I go with it again.
The left breast is larger than the right. I've seen that in women too. I guess the reason is better blood circulation, because our heart is on the left side and that affects the asymmetry of the breasts.
Really? Is that a thing?
Also observed that my left is noticeably more progressive and feels way more prone to what I'm putting into my body than the right. Thought that was just a weird me thing .

This is the case with most of them, by which I primarily mean women, and it is the same with us men. There are no 100 percent symmetrical tits. At least I didn't see them. For some, the differences are more noticeable, while for others they are minimal, so you don't even notice them. Therefore, the asymmetric breast should be massaged. I am terribly lazy when it comes to massages Sad

(23-05-2021, 08:28 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  This is the case with most of them, by which I primarily mean women, and it is the same with us men. There are no 100 percent symmetrical tits. At least I didn't see them. For some, the differences are more noticeable, while for others they are minimal, so you don't even notice them. Therefore, the asymmetric breast should be massaged. I am terribly lazy when it comes to massages Sad
ooooh me too! Am so happy to finally meet another person here who hates to massage.

(23-05-2021, 09:26 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(23-05-2021, 08:28 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  This is the case with most of them, by which I primarily mean women, and it is the same with us men. There are no 100 percent symmetrical tits. At least I didn't see them. For some, the differences are more noticeable, while for others they are minimal, so you don't even notice them. Therefore, the asymmetric breast should be massaged. I am terribly lazy when it comes to massages Sad
ooooh me too! Am so happy to finally meet another person here who hates to massage.So tediously awkward.

Hello everyone Smile
It's been a month since my last update. I'm still on FG. I was on a break last week, and this week I’m taking 3000 mg of FG a day. I have a feeling I have no results when I take FG. But when I’m on a break, then I feel a chest reaction, and that’s what the measurement shows. I am surprised, because the measuring tape showed me that I grew by 1 cm in a month. The bulge isn’t exactly big, so I think the growth was more in chest width. I don't know how else to explain. Now the pictures follow Smile
Measurement:

My breasts. I notice that my cleavage is more expressive.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon