Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast project

You are having some fantastic growth in a short time, great areola size and nipples. Strength loss is part of growing boobs can't have both Smile

Thank you Niaja Smile

These side effects are not the only ones. There are other side effects besides loss of strength. I have pain in my legs, in my hips, my nails are growing faster and pimples are starting to appear on my face. I suspect it is due to the hormonal changes caused by BO.
Also, there was a sudden change this week, which pleasantly surprised me Smile
I already wrote that as of this week I am on 6 BO capsules per day (1500 mg). I read on these pages that this is an optimum for BO to start working completely in some people. And that happened to me. My breasts started to hurt a lot, so much so that I couldn't touch them, let alone anything else. On the other hand, I felt that they were fuller. And finally, I had to measure myself today and the measuring tape showed that my breasts had grown by 5 mm. That's growth in a week. I have never had such growth in such a short time since I was at NBE. Whether this is just an initial reaction, so there will be a slowdown, or whether there will be continuity in growth for a while, time will soon tell. I wouldn't mind if it was the latter Smile

Here are some fresh pictures from today.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Amazing growth in such a short time, very impressive areola growth, pain in hips is caused y pelvic tilt seems to be every common with increased estrogen  Smile

Yes, Niaja. It surprised me too, because I did not expect such a sudden growth. By the way, I have been on BO since June last year. There were a lot of breaks, but only now I am on a dose of 1500 mg per day. I looked at my pictures from 3 years ago when I first started NBE and I was shocked at the difference. I was at FG then. Here are the comparison pictures  Cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Awesome progress.

Really beautiful development!

Gratz!

Owlie

Wow! You are giving me ideas. So in a week on 1500 BO a day you increased all that much.

Hmm...I wonder what progesterone would do about now?

You look incredible. How does it feel?

Best
Owlie

@Mashtenn Thanks Smile

@Owllee Thanks Smile
That's right. Every week I increased the dose by one capsule. And I'll stop there. 1500 mg per day is the maximum as far as the continuation of therapy in this cycle is concerned. It will last until the end of June. In terms of feel, it's fantastic. The question that often comes to my mind is why nature left out the male gender in its creation, and it concerns breasts Big Grin
I often have strange sensations in my breasts, as if they are about to explode with a strange tickling. Google says it's about breast erection.
At the beginning of my NBE, I was afraid of the path it would take me. But now after three years I don't care at all. I have no goal at all. My body is quite feminized, my breasts are getting bigger. I never felt like a man at all. I still dress in men's clothes, I am a man on the outside, but underneath the clothes I have characteristics of both sexes. And I really like that.
Btw, I have a progesterone cream, but at the beginning of the therapy with BO I had the feeling that it lubricates more push back on it helps. Maybe I could benefit more at this stage. Hmm... I'll try applying it to my breasts again.

Well said...I think many here would connect completely with your history. As early as I can remember I expected to turn into a girl, and the longing never went away. I dreamt of a magic pill that would make it happen and then one day...there was! Or close. anyway. All kinds of things to make that sense satisfied. 
( I havent paid much attention to other people's plans recently because I immediately want to try anything new...like I just ordered BO because it obviously works.  But wow, I missed some great progress! I have to check in more.)

Owlie

Awsome growth you really look great

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon