Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast project

While I’m waiting for my PM to arrive (it’s on its way and should arrive by April 15), I’ll be taking fenugreek in capsules. What daily dose do you recommend for me to start with? The capsule is 500 mg.

Hi,
I'd start with1 pill a day for a week to see if you have any problems.
Then go to 2 pills.
NEVER go over 3000mg per day, and you should be on PM for al on time before you even think about that dosage.
You'll need Calcium also, since PM sucks it right up and you will notice joint pain. Some where around 1000mg per day would be good.
Bobbi

Good advice from Bobbi.

I would add that you may want to try a stable dose at first, but in case it doesn't seem to work for you or you want a change of pace, you should look into cycling the dose or having simple three weeks on, one week off cycle. For me personally this approach has yielded fantastic results.

Also, if you wish to go to high doses, don't exceed 3000mg/day just like Bobbi adviced. I would say if you go over 2000mg/day, keep the high dose only for some weeks at a time. Always listen to your body, if you feel something 'wrong', fatigue, heart racing, general loss of energy etc., take a break for your body to reset and then reassess the situation and make a new plan. PM is strong stuff and you do not want to hurt yourself. And the calcium intake is essential, so far I've only done it by adding more dairy to my diet as I haven't found a decent supplement yet.

Happy growing. Big Grin

Thanks team Smile
I'm taking fenugreek from today. The instructions say that a maximum of 1500 mg per day can be taken. I will start with 500 mg, so I will gradually increase it. Also, I will apply the same pace when I take PM. I will accept your recommendations to take calcium and reishi with it.

Hello everyone
To refresh my topic a bit with newer information and pictures Smile
In this post, the numbers are a little different than in the first Big Grin The reason is that I measured myself wrong before, it is very difficult to adjust the strap. I now measured myself by DiDi instructions.
Bust size: 100.7 cm (39.65 in)
Band size: 91 cm (35.83 in)

I have been taking FG since February 17th. I started with 500 mg a day, and as of today I am at 2500 mg. When I'm done with FG, then I'll take a short break and then move on to PM. Lotus wrote that FG and PM should not be used in parallel.
During this time as I take FG, I have noticed changes. Not big, but they are noticeable to me. My breasts are slightly bigger, my areolas have started to expand, my nipples are harder and more sensitive.
Images are in the attatchment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A few more pictures Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(25-03-2021, 01:25 AM)MaleSise Wrote:  A few more pictures Smile
Nice shape already! I expect you’ll see some nice progress once you switch over to PM.

I agree on the shape - you seem to be coming along very well

Thanks for the comments Smile
In the future, when there is a change in size, I will add new images

Developing a lovely shape and definition, keep up the good work Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon