Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast project

Hello everyone Smile
I've neglected my thread a bit and I see it's been 3 months since my last update. My family situation and lack of time have slowed me down a bit in terms of update activity. But that doesn't mean I neglected my NBE. I regularly undergo BO therapy.
But first let me answer Lara Smile
Rijeka or Fiume in Italian is our most liberal city in terms of inhabitants. I hope you were in our jewel Opatija, which I personally find beautiful. I love small towns that have something special. Since tourism is quite important in my country, all those seaside places can be overcrowded during the summer. And the older I get, the more I like peace and quiet. I am from Zagreb. It will soon be the fourth anniversary of the earthquake. The city was badly damaged, but as time passes, the scars are less and less and the reconstruction is in full swing. Fortunately, the earthquake happened on the third day of the lock down. There were no people on the streets, so we passed with a minimal number of victims.
I see that you up in the north have a very strong winter. In the past, winters here were quite strong, temperatures could drop to -20°C. But there has been no winter for 6 years, and no snow. The current temperature is 4°C.

To return to my topic... I was continuously on BO for 6 months. For now, I finished with BO on December 10. On December 29, I traveled to the Dominican Republic and the vacation was perfect. I intended to continue the BO therapy after returning, but gave up. The reason is that I have constant breast growth. They are currently at 90 C. In addition to breast growth, I also have changes in other parts of my body. I feel pain in my hips, my waist has shrunk even more. Also, the weight of the breasts takes its toll, so I occasionally feel pain in my neck and shoulders. My skin is as soft as silk. My body was normally feminine, but now it is even more emphasized. I would say it went to a new level. Because of the shape of my body, my t-shirts are kind of weird on me.
Now the question is what to do next? Would I like to stop there or would I like to go further in terms of breast growth and further feminization of the body? My answer is this second option Smile Why? Because I feel more complete and happier. I like myself and I just don't want to stop for now. The only question is, should I still be on a break from BO or should I start taking it again? I have a supply for the next 3 or 4 months. And one more question is running through my head, if BO made this change, what would HRT do to me? As for HRT, I never dismissed it as an option. It's just that I don't want a complete transition. At least not for now...
Here are a couple of pictures of how my breasts look right now Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Malesise, Great looking boobs.  Why aren't you interested in a compete transition? I know what my answer to that is, but what is yours? 
Keep us informed. luv & kisses, BJ

WOW! Your breasts are truly feminine and magnificent! Congratulations!

I remember that your body was also taking a very feminine shape. How's that coming along?

You've made some great progress in your development.  They have a nice shape.

Thanks a lot for the comments Smile

@BillieJean17 I don't have gender dysphoria. I am happy with myself. On the outside I am a man, but on the inside I am both. If he went into transition, then I would miss my masculine side. And for now, my feminine side is satisfied. Although I have to admit that I am attracted to having a vagina. But it's more of a curiosity than a need. When I take off my clothes and stand in front of the mirror, I don't see much of a difference between my feminine build with breasts and a cis woman. Only the male accessory slightly spoils the aesthetics Big Grin

@Shirazmn true. Even before I started NBE, my body was feminine. I remember puberty and that then I developed complexes because of the structure of my body. Later, the gym didn't help either. I have thought about surgery many times. Fortunately, my brain has evolved Smile
I consciously set out on this path. BO did a good job with me. The result can be seen in the pictures. I'll take a picture of myself in just my underwear for once, so you'll see what I'm writing about.

@Mashtenn Thanks Smile It will soon be exactly 3 years since I started NBE. I started with fenugreek. I got a full A cup from him within 6 months. My chest girth grew by as much as 3 cm, which in my opinion is a significant growth as far as FG is concerned. After that I switched to PM and since June last year I have been on BO.

Breasts are awesome and things just keep getting better from here on out with this so called journey of ours. I wish you continued success. You look great, btw.

Thanks @Stevenator_ Smile

All my life I had the feeling that I was missing something, to be a complete person. I already wrote that I wanted to be a hairy muscular man, but a look in the mirror told me that it was just a wish, and that in reality I am no man in the true sense of the word. The shape of the body, as well as gynecomastia, told me other else. And suddenly I accepted that other more feminine side and I realized that I am intersexual, because I have characteristics of both sexes. And so I set out on a journey to shape that feminine side even more Smile And so far I'm succeeding. My only regret now is that I didn't discover it much earlier, because I wouldn't have wasted my energy on something that didn't work for me.

Steve, I read on your thread that you have trouble choosing the right bra size. I have the same problem. The measurement gives me even a cup size of 90 D, but I am aware that I cannot fill that size. I recently bought a bra size 90 C and unfortunately it didn't fully fill the cups either. Also, I have a bra size 90 B and it is too small for me on the other hand, because a lot of tissue comes out. I'm not on the green branch when it comes to bras :/

As for my NBE, I decided to continue therapy with BO. When I use up all the stock, then I will take a little longer break. After that I will decide what to do next. I am leaving the possibility of switching to HRT, but that is quite a big decision. In any case, I will consult here when I agree with myself Smile

Agreed on the bra sizing. I've done the "sister sizes" and didn't have any luck, either. Your nipples look great, btw.

Best of luck for your continued success.

Thanks Steve Smile
I am not very happy with the size of the nipples. I have nipple pumps and they can make my nipples very noticeable. My nipples are usually quite sensitive, but these pumps increase the sensitivity even more, which is sometimes irritating, especially when I'm at work.

I feel occasional pains in my neck and upper back and I assume the reason is the weight of my breasts. I have to have some support, and since it's a problem for me to find a suitable bra, I'll probably get a sports bra.

Tonight I made a plan for the next cycle of therapy from the remaining BO supply. I have a supply for exactly four months and that's how long this cycle will last me. I still have supplies and PM, so before I possibly switch to HRT, I think I'll use PM as well, but only after a short rest after I'm done with BO Big Grin

Very inspiring MaleSise, and absolutely love the shape of your breasts and nipples/areolas.
I'm after feminising my body but no intention of transitioning either, so it is really interesting to follow your posts and how BO has worked for you.
Don't be afraid of HRT as going on that doesn't mean you are transitioning, in fact I've been on HRT for over 12 months and I'm mega happy with it so will continue.#
After reading up on others such as our fabulous Lara, I'm now about to add BO & OG to my regime just to see if it helps in feminizing my hips/but and thighs.
It seems that HRT & BO/OG can work well, so maybe something for you to consider trying

(but don't take my word for it I'm no doc !)

Good luck with your new regime and pleased do keep us updated x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon