Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast project

I have been wondering about this, what does the DHEA + PG combination require to work the right way? I kinda have a hunch that it works when there's female hormone balance present already, but I don't have good evidence for this other than my personal experience and what our friends here have got going on. (My girlfriend is also in it, and she's getting quite nice development, but its not extremely fast.) Its strange but this might well be another one of the works for one but for the other kind of things, or it has specific requirements for it to work. Good idea to take a break for now and see what happens.

And also, trying out BO on 1500mg dose without HRT "below" it is really interesting. This dose isn't crazy over the top insane, but it is obviously effective, I would presume it would work on its own too if you're sensitive to the stuff and it starts doing its thing.

Wonder what did your other body changes, because that is fem fat distribution at work right there. Big Grin

In my opinion, for each desired result, one should go through the method of success and mistakes. No option, including the one that does not get a result, should be viewed negatively. In this way, we help ourselves and our body to choose what benefits it the most.
I came up with a crazy idea. Considering that at the end of the year I will most likely be traveling to warm exotic places again, maybe it wouldn't be bad if I continue with the creams, so that I can reduce it a bit by then Big Grin
This was a joke Smile))

Starting tomorrow, I'm going back to the new old regimen of therapy. Anyway, I plan to use BO for at least 6 months continuously. So after some time I will experiment again with the combination of those two creams.

It is interesting that my weight is the same, but on the other hand there is a redistribution of fat. That's why since last month I introduced the measurement of other body parts to be able to monitor it. I also notice that my genital organ continues to shrink, and the scrotum looks like a vulva when viewed from the bottom. I hadn't noticed that look before, so I'm guessing it's a result of BO. For now BO is working very well Smile

Hello everyone Smile

After almost a month and a half, it's time to do a quick update. In such a short period, all kinds of things happened to me, and the result is that it affected my weight, so I am 2.5 kg lighter. By the way, that's not my desired weight. I used to weigh 77 kg, and then the kilos started piling on. In August I weighed 85 kg, and today I weigh 82.5 kg. I wanted to lose weight, but not in this way where a lot of stress had an impact.

Now back to my NBE update. Last week I returned from my annual leave and was away from home for two weeks. I haven't been to therapy for three weeks. By the way, I am on BO therapy and last time I wrote here that my breast size decreased, which I attributed to the DHEA+PG combination, and then I stopped using them.
Yesterday I started the therapy again, and on Sunday I took the measurements and was pleasantly surprised, because despite the weight loss and despite the three-week break, my breasts have increased, that is, they have returned to the dimensions before the loss, and my underbust size is smaller by even 2 cm. The burning sensation and slight pain was present almost all the time, which means that the BO was still doing its job.
There was a reduction in waist and hips by 2 cm and high hip by 1 cm:
Overbust: 112 cm
Underbust: 92
Waist: 91 cm
High Hip: 106 cm
Hip: 107 cm

There is another change that I did not expect, and that is that my height has decreased. When I was on the road, I noticed that my jeans had become longer, because they had become quite porous around my feet. I also measured my height on Sunday and I couldn't believe the result. I measured myself three more times and the result was the same each time. I shrunk by as much as 2.5 cm (one inch). I was 183 cm tall, and now I am 180.5 cm. Whether it's a result of BO (I've been taking it almost continuously since June) or it's a general combination of all the NBE therapies I've been on for almost three years, I wouldn't be able to say. Before BO I was at FG and at PM.

Maybe some members of this community are wondering what I am, i.e. what I want to be, so I will try to give an answer. Both for you and for yourself. At this point I know I don't want a full transition. Ever since I was born, I have had the feeling that I am not a man in the true sense of the word. As a child, I liked to dress up in women's clothes, I liked to do makeup, I wanted to be a girl, I played with dolls and barbies. All the boys from the street were running after balls, and I was sewing clothes for barbies. Breasts fascinated me, so I often put oranges on my chest. Upon reaching puberty, male development began. Then slowly my perception starts to change. I want to be a man with all male attributes... with defined muscle mass, to be hairy, to have a deeper voice, to have a girlfriend (although I've never had a girlfriend, because I've always been interested in boys, and that's how I declare myself today, as gay ). Nature still had its fingers, and this means that no matter how hard he tried, i.e. worked on muscle mass, went to the gym for years, was careful about his diet, the desired results were absent or he was very thin. My definition was more like a woman's build than a man's. Narrow waist, wider hips, smooth body, below average chin, mild gynecomastia, even my Adam's apple is barely visible. At one time I even planned to have surgery to get rid of gynecomastia.
Four years ago, gynecomastia became more and more noticeable and I began to despair. But fortunately not for long. Literally overnight, my brain reset. Feelings from my childhood were activated and I started to feel that I was still different than I wanted. I started researching my condition online. My build fit the description of people who had Klinefelter syndrome. I went to the clinic to have my hormones removed, but they did not match the results that would indicate the condition. On the other hand, there are people who also have normal hormone levels and still have this syndrome. The only confirmation would be a karyotype test. It is quite expensive, so I intended to make it over a period of time. But I gave up for now, because regardless of that test, I remain the way I am and I wouldn't change anything at this moment.
I see myself as a non-binary person. I have male genitals, and my body has female characteristics. I entered NBE primarily because I accepted myself as I am and because I want to emphasize these characteristics. Maybe one day I will decide to change my gender, but for that I will need a strong desire, much greater than now, and of course, for my life circumstances to change as well. I experience breasts in my own special way. They have been a part of me for a very long time, and long before NBE. I have no goal for them. Just let them grow as much as they can Smile

After this "short" text, here are some pictures Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You are what you are. Each one defines themselves differently.
You don’t need to justify yourself to anyone.
On this forum we don’t judge .
So don’t worry about what others think and be yourself

Fat shifting & the pelvic tilt are cool to watch happen. My height loss occurred about the 18th month mark of NBE when I lost 1.5 inches. You'll soon notice a slimming of your limbs too, as your fat continues to shift.

I've been at this for almost eight years. Four & 1/2 on NBE and I switched to HRT 3.5 years ago. I still present as male in public, with zero desire to publicly transition. I absolutely adore all my changes, mental & physical.

So, you be you and continue loving yourself. Congratulations on your continued changes. Your breasts are looking great!

@myboobs Thanks for the support Smile
Maybe I misinterpreted myself, it was not my intention to justify myself, because I know that the team here is full of understanding and support. I wrote that more for myself, because this is the only medium and the only place where I can talk about myself regarding my feelings and my transgenderism. I myself sometimes wondered and still wonder where the border will be. Then I realized that I don't need to make any boundaries in my head or stress about it. Let everything go in its own way Smile

@Stevenator_ Thanks for the comment.
It is interesting to watch the changes on the body and the more visible they are, the greater the desire to improve them Smile
In public, I still identify as a man, I dress in men's clothes, but inside I feel that I am both. It suits me personally.
My breasts have a slow growth, but it even suits me.

It only gets better from here on out!

Big Grin

I remember our discussion from earlier, I'n ot surprised in the slightest that you're obviously non binary and feminine leaning at that. The thing about chromosome testing is something I would love to get to the bottom of too, but getting that test done isn't easy. I think in Finland it can't be just bought, it always requires a referral from a doctor. Hormone levels alone can or might not tell about intersex condition as it can be quite subtle and Klinefelter XXY might only show as some physical traits and it even differs person to person which traits are there. For myself, I have pretty much every trait except difficulties with learning/language. And what comes to sexual orientation, there's no way to will it a certain way... Some times I wish I was super pretty twenty year old and straight so I could live all the cis het girl stuff, but can't wish things otherwise.

Very interesting that it appears that BO is starting to do its thing, keep us updated. Big Grin

Thank you for your comments Smile

Lara, here in Croatia, it is not a problem to get tested. There are many private clinics and polyclinics where you only need to make an appointment, i.e. reserve an appointment for a specific examination and of course pay. If you go through the insurance, then you need a referral from the family doctor and then it is not paid. But there should be a valid reason for the referral, which is that the family doctor suspects a certain problem or condition based on the justified symptoms of the patient.
It is easier for me to do these hormone tests through private doctors, because no reason needs to be given, and the price is acceptable. The only thing is that the karyotype test is much more expensive and that is one of the reasons that deters me.
I was a very good student at school, but I often struggled with a lack of concentration. Also, when I first started school, I had to go to a speech therapist for speech exercises, because I couldn't pronounce many words normally. I read that children with Klinefelter have similar problems. So there are plenty of reasons to suspect his presence with me Smile

After a short break, I'm back on BO and I can tell it's wonderful. In the meantime, I lost a little weight again, but my breasts are still stable, which means that they are also visually bigger. Also, I've noticed that gravity has started to take its toll, so my breasts are starting to hang, which ultimately shouldn't be a bad thing. By the way, my physique has always been feminized, but lately that feminization has reached a new level. When I stand in front of the mirror, I can't recognize myself. My waist has narrowed a lot, my hips are more accentuated, and my breasts further emphasize the femininity of my body. In my opinion, the change came quite quickly and I am not yet aware that it is me. I have the impression that I am looking at a foreigner, that is, a foreigner in the mirror Big Grin
A new supply of BO will be arriving soon and I am covered with it for the next six months.
Finally, a picture from yesterday Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Actually... What is enough to be considered learning/language difficulties? Because I was very good at creative stuff but not so awesome on other things, I was considered "lively" kid on first two grades, these days that would be likely diagnosed as ADHD pretty quickly. And language, I learned to talk and read quickly, read stuff way before school, but pronouncing certain things were difficult, our strange R sound being the most difficult. (Finnish R is like arabic R which to many people is very difficult to pronounce.)

Croatia? I used to date a Croatian girl, visited her in Rijeka couple of years ago... It didn't last long but it was definitely worth the adventure. I frigging miss pizza burek so badly. Tongue 

Back on BO, please keep updating, this is interesting as you seem to have very similar background as what I do and if BO works magic on you, that's even more interesting.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon