Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast project

Looking good!

I went on androcur because I couldn’t drop my t levels hard enough. My testosterone was 700 before beginning nbe in 2017.

I just couldn’t develop breasts as fast as I wanted to. Andro dropped me to 1.6 which was when I finally developed breast buds and stopped taking it. Now that I have buds PM and BO therapy are working fantastic for me.

Quote:Testosteron 14.9 nmol/L (8,64-29)
Estradiol (E2) 53,1 pmol/L (95-223) low

Progesteron 0,2 nmol/L (<0,159-0,474)

FSH 6,9 (1,5-12,4)

Prtolactin PRL 261,9 mlU/L  (86-324)

LH 7,1 U/L (1,7-8,6)

Thanks Pandora56

Regarding your testosterone, you are making good progress and your therapy is showing results.

My findings are a year old and were made after taking FG and before therapy with PM. I'm really interested in what the values would be if I went to extract them today. Maybe one day I will go again for hormone control.

(01-10-2022, 09:24 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  ringrazia Pandora56

Per quanto riguarda il tuo testosterone, stai facendo buoni progressi e la tua terapia sta dando risultati.

Le mie scoperte risalgono a un anno fa e sono state fatte dopo l'assunzione di FG e prima della terapia con PM. Mi interessa molto sapere quali sarebbero i valori se andassi ad estrarli oggi. Forse un giorno andrò di nuovo per il controllo ormonale.
ok

(27-08-2022, 11:54 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  Here are other pictures of progress

Hello everyone Smile

I haven't been here for a few months. The reason is that I took a little longer break. A month ago I started a new cycle of NBE.
Everything is more or less the same as last cycle. PM is from Ainterol. I take PM three times a day (500 mg x 3), RR with 40% polysaccharides three times a day (500 mg x 3), Ca+D3 (1000 mg) once a day. I am in therapy five days a week, from Monday to Friday. I rest over the weekend. Four weeks a month, then a week off.
Along with these things, I use pregosterone cream 4 times a week. I rub it on my right breast, because it is smaller than my left. And I occasionally use nipple pumps: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B08CHP1LZS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I am attaching a table with the results below.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There will be pictures in this and the next post. In addition to taking measurements, I must take pictures once a month in identical poses. This makes it easier for me to follow any progress, which I then compare with older pictures.

(12-02-2023, 05:46 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  Hello everyone Smile

I haven't been here for a few months. The reason is that I took a little longer break. A month ago I started a new cycle of NBE.
Everything is more or less the same as last cycle. PM is from Ainterol. I take PM three times a day (500 mg x 3), RR with 40% polysaccharides three times a day (500 mg x 3), Ca+D3 (1000 mg) once a day. I am in therapy five days a week, from Monday to Friday. I rest over the weekend. Four weeks a month, then a week off.
Along with these things, I use pregosterone cream 4 times a week. I rub it on my right breast, because it is smaller than my left. And I occasionally use nipple pumps: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B08CHP1LZS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I am attaching a table with the results below.

i wonder how are you working out the volumes?

I'm not sure if I understood the question. I assume you are asking me how I measure the volume.
There are five methods of measuring volume on this page:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3076010/
I use Anatomic (anthropometric) measurement. The question is how precise it is. It comes to me more as an informative result.
In this table above, the volume of my left breast is smaller than it was half a year ago, and the total overbust size is larger. My conclusion that the cause is probably my weight (I have gained a little weight), but on the other hand, the right breast has grown a little. That's why I got a higher result in the measurement.

Hello everyone,

two weeks ago I finished the last cycle of PM. This time, I didn't change anything regarding the therapy itself. It remained the same as in previous cycles. And this time the gain was 2.5 cm. In contrast to the previous cycles, there were no intense breast pains in this one. I had a feeling that this time the growth would be absent, but luckily, it was not. But my bones hurt a lot, in the area of legs, hips, pelvis. I will not write much about the therapy itself, because it would be repetitive. I will just briefly state my current measures, which are as follows:
Overbust size: 111.5 cm
Underbust size: 94 cm
Weight: 84 kg

Two full years have passed since I started with NBO. I started with FG, and after half a year I switched to PM.
Besides breast growth, there were a few other side effects. I have mentioned one above in this post, and the one I have not mentioned is penis reduction. It has shrunk by as much as 8 cm. PM, i.e. estrogen, have quite a big influence on my body. At the end, I am attaching pictures that show the changes from my beginnings to today. In the pictures, the breasts look bigger than in reality. Part of me wants to quit NBO, and another part wants to continue. This second part leads for now, because I want to see what my limits are when it comes to herbal NBO. And I also enjoy my breasts, which don't stand out as much under the shirt as one would expect from the pictures.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Good progress,,well done  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon