Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast project

Wow! Amazing breasts!
Congratulations!!!

Thanks Shirazmn Smile

Now I'll see if gravity has any effect Big Grin

Very impressive results there MaleSise, love the size and shape

Thank you wee2er Smile

Hi MaleSise, congrats on the breast growth results to date. Curious to see what's your next decision?, whether to stay the course of NBE or further things with HRT? Reading over you tracking chart I might suggest (if I may) using progesterone cream on the trailing breast. This usually is the recommended course of action when one breast out paces the other in terms of growth, it's quite normal, when the trailing breast catches up discontinue the progesterone cream.

Best of luck, L.

Thank you Lotus for your comment and for responding Smile I feel like you read my mind, because I wanted to ask here for advice on how to even out my breasts. I know that it is normal for one breast to be larger than the other, but I would like to see that difference reduced. I will take your advice and get progesterone cream. Just a question, how often should I use it? On a daily basis or less often? And can I use it simultaneously with PM?

For now, I will stay on NBE, because it gives me results even greater than I expected. In the future, I may switch to HRT. I have always been open to all options, including this one Smile

(27-08-2022, 11:56 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  And the rest Smile My bra is size 90 B and both cups are filled
Nice breasts and pretty bra.  To me,   a man in a bra is sexy

Thanks taxer Wink

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds a man in a bra sexy Big Grin

Hi again Malesise, 

I'd start with an ⅛ of a teaspoon, or just a thin layer to cover the entire breast, no more than that. What progesterone does penetrate below skin level and into systemic circulation will be slightly weaker in concentration (20mg) than say to oral micronized progesterone @(100mg), but still does the job. In fact you might get a bump in Testosterone as part of the negative feedback loop because progesterone is a precursor to testosterone. Yes, it's okay to supplement with PM. Research has shown when estradiol (PM should be included in this conversation) and progesterone are paired together there's a synergistic response. I'd start with a trial of 2-3 days use of progesterone cream in the first couple of weeks (depending on how you feel after the first application) then evaluate. Things the watch for, increase in shaving (do you shave everyday?) or note how fast beard growth returns after application days, any change in behavior (e.g) aggressive mood...signs of increased DHT. If this happens back it down to 2 days, if nothing happens, increase to 4 days. Apply just before bedtime, you shoud get a good night sleep as progesterone stimulates GABA. Use gloves, don't get it in you're eyes. It dries fairly quickly, follow the instructions when to wash off. 

You're a fast responder Maleise, it's obvious, perhaps you have sensitivity to estrogen?

Lotus, thank you very much for the detailed answer  Wink  I will copy and paste it into my folder and take your advice.
I have very little hair on my chest. They are so rare that they are not noticed. The hair on my legs has thinned. And I'm not gifted with facial hair either. I know how to grow a beard, but a short one, because the beard is not thick enough to make it longer.

As for the quick reaction, it's possible that I'm sensitive to estrogen. I didn't think about that at all. Normally, I am quite disciplined in therapy and I stick to the given routine.

This is a hormone finding from exactly one year ago. At that time, I had not yet started therapy with PM.

Testosteron 14.9 nmol/L (8,64-29)
Estradiol (E2) 53,1 pmol/L (95-223) low

Progesteron 0,2 nmol/L (<0,159-0,474)

FSH 6,9 (1,5-12,4)

Prtolactin PRL 261,9 mlU/L  (86-324)

LH 7,1 U/L (1,7-8,6)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon