Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast project

@ wee2er Thanks. I hope to have a C cup size breast too. I’m still on B, and it seems to me that I’ve also shrunk a bit in the meantime. Not much, but I expected it. I guess new growth will follow with a new cycle of therapy.

Initially, my goal was to get to the B cup. But I changed my mind. I want more Big Grin

(02-05-2022, 03:43 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  @ wee2er Thanks. I hope to have a C cup size breast too. I’m still on B, and it seems to me that I’ve also shrunk a bit in the meantime. Not much, but I expected it. I guess new growth will follow with a new cycle of therapy.

Initially, my goal was to get to the B cup. But I changed my mind. I want more Big Grin

B-cup, then c-cup then more????
Seems quite a common occurrence on here LOL
I'm on my way to a decent B-cup, which will do me other than I'd like a more rounded shape and bigger areolas Smile

@ wee2er That's right Big Grin It always starts with more modest plans. I like breasts and I will test my options. I have breasts anyway due to gynecomastia and my breasts have grown without medication. Of course not at the fast pace that drugs allow.
Maybe I’ll eventually get to C size, and maybe there will be more to it than that. I love my breasts and I like them Smile

As of yesterday, I have embarked on a new NBE cycle. I started with one capsule a day PM. I will increase the dose by one capsule each week and I will stop at three capsules a day PM (1500 mg). In addition, I will take two RR capsules and one Ca + Mg + D3 capsule. And once a day I smear my nipples with estrogen cream from Bio Labs.
In the meantime, my breasts have shrunk by 1 cm. Below is the table with the starting position. The update will be once a month. There is no image yet, as there has been no change since the last image update.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(29-03-2022, 11:46 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  I'm getting confused. It’s been 3 months since I took PM and my breasts are still growing. The growth was accompanied by pain this time as well. I even get uncomfortable sleeping. Of course, that extra-budgetary growth makes me happy Smile
I quickly shot two pictures.
Wow!!  Comparing initial pictures and now - you've got a VERY nice pair of "breasts" grown, whether or not they get any bigger Shy

@maturemetalsub Thanks Smile

Lately, I don't have the feeling that I have breasts the way they are. In my eyes they are very small. I guess I perceive them differently now than when growth was present.

It has been more than a month since the start of PM therapy. I'm on vacation this week. From next week, the monthly tour starts again.
I grew 1 cm (0.39 inch) in circumference. Apparently, that's enough. But I have lost so much since the end of the last cycle. So I made up for the loss. So, I’m just starting now from the results where I finished last time. As can be seen from the table, the numbers have lifted everything. Weight too. But interestingly, despite the greater weight, the underbust size shows a constant same value. Even the measuring tape went a little below 92 cm. My areolas are still the same size.
Therapy is 3 capsules per day PM, 2 capsules RR per day, Ca + Mg + D3 and estrogen cream from Biolabs.
There will be no pictures this time either. The picture will be only if my breasts grow another cm Smile

I will have to be inconsistent though, I am posting one photo taken 5 min ago Big Grin

I have only been at NBE for a year and 5 months. I started with fenugreek only to switch to PM after half a year. The first PM cycle lasted three months. Now I am in my second cycle and it lasts two and a half months.

I am attaching pictures so you can see the progress. They are photographed from different perspectives, but the point does not change Big Grin

In this post there are two pictures from February 2021. And in the next post there are pictures taken yesterday.

I am now attaching the pictures taken yesterday. The feeling between the current breasts and the breasts from before is quite noticeable. I can feel their weight, they bounce a lot when I walk, they "bother" me when I raise my arm. A bra or any breast support should be a must now. By the way, I wear a bra at home.

(31-07-2022, 03:30 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  I am now attaching the pictures taken yesterday. The feeling between the current breasts and the breasts from before is quite noticeable. I can feel their weight, they bounce a lot when I walk, they "bother" me when I raise my arm. A bra or any breast support should be a must now. By the way, I wear a bra at home.
Wow ! Fantastic growth   wishing you bigger boobies

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon