Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast project

(04-02-2022, 08:23 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(03-02-2022, 12:40 AM)MaleSise Wrote:  The folds under the breasts are more and more noticeable, and my right breast has become more active, ie it is more sensitive and painful than the left one. And I noticed that the size was slowly approaching the left breast.
Good progress

Thank you  Smile

Hello everyone Smile
I did not plan to do the update because I am not currently taking therapy. But that doesn't mean that changes still don't happen, which is surprising to me. The last PM therapy was 3 months ago. I was only on short-term therapy (2 weeks) with PM from Purafem in January. My chest still hurts. Today, my pain was occasionally quite intense. My breasts are still growing. I gained a little weight and plan to go on a smaller diet to lose a few pounds. In the meantime, I ordered two PM bottles from Ainterol. I plan to start therapy only in May. And this time I am attaching pictures.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There is another change. And that is that my right breast almost equaled my left. The areolas remained the same.
And three more pictures from other positions.

Looks like you've got some good growth going on even from the downtime period, be interesting to see what being back on PM does even in the shirt term.

The same thing interests me Big Grin ... Anyway, I will update every change here

I'm getting confused. It’s been 3 months since I took PM and my breasts are still growing. The growth was accompanied by pain this time as well. I even get uncomfortable sleeping. Of course, that extra-budgetary growth makes me happy Smile
I quickly shot two pictures.

Maybe the reminants of PM at still slowly working away in the background? But free growth is free growth lol.

And anything is possible. By the way, from May I start again with PM.

When I started the growth treatment last year, I set myself the goal of getting a maximum of B cup. But I almost exceeded that limit and slowly enter the C cup.
Something happened that I didn’t expect to such an extent. And that is that it is nice for me to have breasts and to enjoy them. In addition, my skin is soft and silky. Emotions used to be like a roller coaster, but in general, my mood improved a lot Smile

(30-03-2022, 11:42 AM)MaleSise Wrote:  And anything is possible. By the way, from May I start again with PM.

When I started the growth treatment last year, I set myself the goal of getting a maximum of B cup. But I almost exceeded that limit and slowly enter the C cup.
Something happened that I didn’t expect to such an extent. And that is that it is nice for me to have breasts and to enjoy them. In addition, my skin is soft and silky. Emotions used to be like a roller coaster, but in general, my mood improved a lot Smile
Wishing you your dream boobs

(30-03-2022, 11:42 AM)MaleSise Wrote:  And anything is possible. By the way, from May I start again with PM.

Well done you have developed very nicely, I guess you may end up filling a C cup Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon