Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast project

@Toni68! Thank you Smile
@Owllee Unfortunately or fortunately there is no magic pill. Basically there is a partial pill that helps us to be at least partially who we are Smile

After a month, I'm doing the update again. I am still on BO therapy and so far the pace of change is still moderate. In a month, my breasts increased by an additional 1 cm, and my waist became thinner by another 1 cm, although I gained a little weight. BO definitely works in a package for me. It feminizes my body and has a positive effect on breast growth. By the way, I also measure my breasts in terms of volume and the measurement showed that my breasts have grown from the inside and the path is more and more visible and pronounced Smile
The progress is quite good, considering that I was not at BO for a whole month. Due to my vacation and travel, I was on break for almost 2 weeks. Starting tomorrow, I'm going back to my old regimen, which means I'll be taking 6 capsules a day. Also, I am thinking of including Pituitary Glandular in this therapy, because I read that it also gives good results if combined with BO. Finally, some of my pictures Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow, what wonderful shape and size you have now, and not forgetting your nipples/areolas.
Keep up the good work.

You have really pretty breasts with beautiful areolas and nipples!

I have now been reading the whole message chain, and it is inspiring!

Hugs Hug 
Teddy

g
Great progress love how perky your boobs are they look so feminine great areola and nipple development, So cute Heart

@wee2er @Teddy @Ninja
Thank you very much Smile

At the beginning of this journey I had no plan. There was a desire and a will, and I didn't promise myself anything or set a limit for myself. I simply wanted something that I had always felt, from early childhood, dare I say even from birth. I felt different from my peers, puberty took its toll, but my body did not develop typically for a man, because I also had female characteristics. NBE helped complete me as the person I was always meant to be. Maybe I'm a little different, because due to my body structure, I initially had good predispositions for breast growth and for additional feminization of the body.
The only thing I'm curious about now is how long the natural supplements will give results Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon