Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hii, Nelda here! <3

I thought wanting to become a girl (BE in particular Tongue) was just a strange fetish of mine until in a moment of clarity I realized I was trans lol. Having large boobs has been a dream of mine since childhood

@^▽^@ Lurking on this forum has been informative and fun, but I wanted to join you all properly! I just turned 18 a few months ago and I should start going on estrogen in a few weeks and I'm so excited! Definitely going to look into binaural sounds, hypnosis, pumps/massages etc. Pleased to meet you! Feel free to PM me any hot info you think might be interesting or just to say hi!

Welcome on in Nelda!

This is an awesome place for talking about BE: no matter what your goal is, we all are here to enjoy a bigger chest and better understand ourselves. I'm sure you will feel comfortable here, there are a lot of nice people in this forum, and LOTS of interesting things to read!

I suggest you looking at the personal programs section of the forum which has lots of stories in it! Also look at the Transgender section, you might find it useful!

Congratulations on reaching on a doctor for HRT (correct me if i understood wrong), you will start a lifechanging path ;) There are some users here who take your same path and you might find them inspiring if you want to look at them.

Have a nice day

- Alexis

(09-02-2021, 11:53 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  

Welcome on in Nelda!

This is an awesome place for talking about BE: no matter what your goal is, we all are here to enjoy a bigger chest and better understand ourselves. I'm sure you will feel comfortable here, there are a lot of nice people in this forum, and LOTS of interesting things to read!

I suggest you looking at the personal programs section of the forum which has lots of stories in it! Also look at the Transgender section, you might find it useful!

Congratulations on reaching on a doctor for HRT (correct me if i understood wrong), you will start a lifechanging path Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink"> There are some users here who take your same path and you might find them inspiring if you want to look at them.

Have a nice day

- Alexis

You're right about the HRT part! I can hardly wait ^-^ I'll go ahead and look at the personal programs and transgender sections, those both sound really interesting and relevant! I'll try and get some sweet BE tips from this place, thanks for the warm welcome!

(09-02-2021, 10:45 PM)bleakorange7 Wrote:  

I thought wanting to become a girl (BE in particular Tongue) was just a strange fetish of mine until in a moment of clarity I realized I was trans lol. Having large boobs has been a dream of mine since childhood

@^▽^@ Lurking on this forum has been informative and fun, but I wanted to join you all properly! I just turned 18 a few months ago and I should start going on estrogen in a few weeks and I'm so excited! Definitely going to look into binaural sounds, hypnosis, pumps/massages etc. Pleased to meet you! Feel free to PM me any hot info you think might be interesting or just to say hi!

Welcome in the nicest forum you'll ever find. <3

From your brief description, you sound quite like me, but you've realized all this way earlier. Took me +30 years to get to this point, you're really lucky to be where you are right now. They say I'm really lucky with my progress, so go ahead and read my thread. Just made a long post about what I'm doing right now. Ofc since you're going on HRT, don't mess pueraria mirifica with it... There's tons of legit advice here.

Start to keep a diary on your measurements and take pictures, these things take ages to happen but with pics and a diary its easy to keep track on it and when you look back, its such a reveal on just how much you've progressed. Big Grin

Welcome and I am very happy for you that you have discovered what you want at such a young age!
You will find friends, like minded people and a lot of information on here!
Joey

Hi Nelda.
And welcome as well.
Its great that your going the HRT route, at your age your hormones are all over the place. At least under a doctors care you will avoid a lot of the pit falls that can happen.
Like Didi said (and she stole my  line by the way) record your measurements and take pics, as they will be invaluable later on.

So do tell us more of your history, does family support your decision, whats your body like now, ie fat skinny? Etc.
We are a nosy bunch here too by the way.

Bobbi

Yea and we love pictures. So if you feel brave enough, go ahead and make also picture updates once you get the wheels rolling. There's nothing better than posting something new and getting loved.  Big Grin

Ditto about what Bobbi said, many of us at least started with self medicating, herbs and DIY HRT programs, with doctors involved, you will at least have some advice and help from professionals. Hopefully from reputable people who know this stuff inside out too. Some here have got some side effects, some even serious health issues so be careful, its better to have someone watching your back than diving in head first. But who am I to say, I did exactly the opposite and just started testing on what works and what doesn't.

So yea, have fun. Don't get lost in the thread jungle. Cool

(10-02-2021, 02:57 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Nelda.
And welcome as well.
Its great that your going the HRT route, at your age your hormones are all over the place. At least under a doctors care you will avoid a lot of the pit falls that can happen.
Like Didi said (and she stole my  line by the way) record your measurements and take pics, as they will be invaluable later on.

So do tell us more of your history, does family support your decision, whats your body like now, ie fat skinny? Etc.

Bobbi

Hee hee, I don't mind sharing. I became self aware of all this maybe two and a half weeks ago, but of course the desire was there long long before that. My family does support my decision which is really lucky for me, but it did take them a week or so and an appointment with my therapist to calm down lol. Rn I have a pretty decent frame, I'm trying to lose a little bit of weight before going on estrogen. I've listened to binaural beats in the past to increase my chest when I was younger and still in subconscious denial of being trans, maybe 15-16, so while I'm still flat chested I think I have an incredibly small fat deposit behind my nipples, so at least I have something to massage. I should've done more research into HRT and PM before ordering a $20 bottle of the stuff, I suppose I'll just keep that stored away for a year or so in that case. I did go ahead and order noogleberry vacuum cups though!!! I'm so excited for it to arrive! I listen to a hypnosis track once a day to encourage my body to send nutrients, fat, and blood to my chest, massages, and I fall asleep to a 4 hour long binaural track to to encourage macro/gigantomastia and N cups (the thumbnail is of two watermelons lmao). I took my measurements just a week ago to order some fem clothes for myself (skirts, thigh highs, cute tops, breastform bras, ahhh it's all so cute!!), and I was 38" 38" 37"... eek. Rn I'm around 5'11" for height, and I got ALL of that gross body hair waxed off so now I'm smooth and it feels great! So excited to start the breast enlarging process, even if it takes months upon months  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> I have a picture here for you curious folk, I'll admit I'm really happy to see that people took notice of my introduction!   https://ibb.co/BTL7dLz

(10-02-2021, 04:51 PM)bleakorange7 Wrote:  

And welcome as well.

Bobbi

Hee hee, I don't mind sharing. I became self aware of all this maybe two and a half weeks ago, but of course the desire was there long long before that. My family does support my decision which is really lucky for me, but it did take them a week or so and an appointment with my therapist to calm down lol. Rn I have a pretty decent frame, I'm trying to lose a little bit of weight before going on estrogen. I've listened to binaural beats in the past to increase my chest when I was younger and still in subconscious denial of being trans, maybe 15-16, so while I'm still flat chested I think I have an incredibly small fat deposit behind my nipples, so at least I have something to massage. I should've done more research into HRT and PM before ordering a $20 bottle of the stuff, I suppose I'll just keep that stored away for a year or so in that case. I did go ahead and order noogleberry vacuum cups though!!! I'm so excited for it to arrive! I listen to a hypnosis track once a day to encourage my body to send nutrients, fat, and blood to my chest, massages, and I fall asleep to a 4 hour long binaural track to to encourage macro/gigantomastia and N cups (the thumbnail is of two watermelons lmao). I took my measurements just a week ago to order some fem clothes for myself (skirts, thigh highs, cute tops, breastform bras, ahhh it's all so cute!!), and I was 38" 38" 37"... eek. Rn I'm around 5'11" for height, and I got ALL of that gross body hair waxed off so now I'm smooth and it feels great! So excited to start the breast enlarging process, even if it takes months upon months  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> I have a picture here for you curious folk, I'll admit I'm really happy to see that people took notice of my introduction!   https://ibb.co/BTL7dLz

Your lips are beautiful as heck. And you don't look too big or bulky either, you'll be a looker, take my word for it. Cool Is that your natural hair color? Keep it.

(10-02-2021, 05:15 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(10-02-2021, 04:51 PM)bleakorange7 Wrote:  

And welcome as well.

Bobbi

Your lips are beautiful as heck. And you don't look too big or bulky either, you'll be a looker, take my word for it. Cool" alt="Cool" title="Cool"> Is that your natural hair color? Keep it.

Aww thank you!! <3 I've been self conscious about my face in general for a long time, getting my lips complimented is a first for me ^-^ I do get compliments about my hair very often hee hee, I think I'll take your advice and keep it! I saw one of your newer posts Didi on your difficulty fitting into pants and I just have to say you look gorgeous! I hope I can make similar progress to you someday, both up top and downstairs   Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon