Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Headaches

I have been on and of herbs and tried PM in the past.  I never made it more than a few days on PM though because I would get these terrible headaches.  I have been on FG for the past month now and don't get headaches, so I am hoping that after my body adjusted to that some I could try to switch to PM again.  Has anyone else had issues with headaches when on PM and did you stick with it and they got better?  Thank you

When I was on PM, occasionally I would get headaches that stayed with me for a few days, nothing bad, just annoyingly there in the background. They eventually stopped, or I just ignored them !

(01-02-2021, 06:44 PM)ukxdress Wrote:  

When I was on PM, occasionally I would get headaches that stayed with me for a few days, nothing bad, just annoyingly there in the background. They eventually stopped, or I just ignored them !

That is what I was hoping for, I would be on PM for a few days and things would be fine, then after about the 4th or 5th day I just had these really bad headache and I couldn't really concentrate or think.  I would stop then and never really stayed on it more than a week because of the headaches.  If it happens again I will just try to power though them and hope it clears up after that.

You may want to monitor your blood pressure.  A headache could be a sign that you are having BP issues.  This could or could not mean something important for your health.  Also, blood sugar maybe an issue?

Not headaches, but ingesting PM could be physically draining (say, if taking it at the start of a day, like a vitamin). Taking in the evening, could end up with leg cramps.

Just my experience, but worth noting. 

I like having titties, but I don't want to sluggish when joceling them about! Smile

Up to 4 x500mg per day I'm fine but go up to 6x500mg and I get the headache from hell that no amount of aspirin/paracetamol/ ibuprofen etc can do anything for. The only thing I think may help is topical progesterone cream, which suggests it is simply due to estrogen overload which needs balancing.

(06-02-2021, 07:42 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Up to 4 x500mg per day I'm fine but go up to 6x500mg and I get the headache from hell that no amount of aspirin/paracetamol/ ibuprofen etc can do anything for. The only thing I think may help is topical progesterone cream, which suggests it is simply due to estrogen overload which needs balancing.
Headaches is not a problem for me but I go with VergeOfDiscovery here the PM leg cramps are a real bitch to deal with. Are you sure it's the PM causing the head ache?

(07-02-2021, 05:24 AM)Drew Wrote:  
(06-02-2021, 07:42 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Up to 4 x500mg per day I'm fine but go up to 6x500mg and I get the headache from hell that no amount of aspirin/paracetamol/ ibuprofen etc can do anything for. The only thing I think may help is topical progesterone cream, which suggests it is simply due to estrogen overload which needs balancing.
Headaches is not a problem for me but I go with VergeOfDiscovery here the PM leg cramps are a real bitch to deal with. Are you sure it's the PM causing the head ache?
 Oh absolutely certain if I go above 4 a day. I've done it too many times with exactly the same result for it to be anything else. The only thing I'm not 100% sure of is if the the Progesterone cream does really help or if its just a placebo effect.
BTW, I do also sometimes get leg cramps in the wee small hours as well.

Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> 9

(02-02-2021, 03:08 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Not headaches, but ingesting PM could be physically draining (say, if taking it at the start of a day, like a vitamin). Taking in the evening, could end up with leg cramps.

I like having titties, but I don't want to sluggish when joceling them about! Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

If you don't mind me asking ,how big are your tities and how long were you on pm.

I want to just get A+ Titties.

(12-02-2021, 04:37 PM)Wandamitty Wrote:  

Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> 9

(02-02-2021, 03:08 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Not headaches, but ingesting PM could be physically draining (say, if taking it at the start of a day, like a vitamin). Taking in the evening, could end up with leg cramps.

I like having titties, but I don't want to sluggish when joceling them about! Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

If you don't mind me asking ,how big are your tities and how long were you on pm.

I want to just get A+ Titties.

Mine aren't too big yet.  I just updated my old thread with my most recent pics and you can see how big they have gotten.  I have mostly been on FG during that time.  The longest I have ever taken PM was between 1 to 2 weeks but stopped because of the headaches or because I got scared and stopped.  I have gotten growth just from the FG since I started and as inconsistently as I have taken it, I think I would get good results from PM, so I am hoping to order some soon and I have a better experience than before.  Below is a link to my thread.

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26551

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon