Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Budds and Starting

Hello,

Im a long time start- and stop user. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Today I startet again. I never budded, I always get to the point with th fat shift to breast area and then I stop.

Im 39 years old and I know it is a good age for boobies, later it is more difficult.

Today I have a question about budding and I hope you can help me.

Is it right that the budds are hideable? ( Some wrote about Tennis Ball Budds)

How feel the buds? Is it a good feeling to massage them or pain?

regards

(31-01-2021, 08:54 PM)Reloadme Wrote:  Is it right that the budds are hideable? (Some wrote about Tennis Ball Budds)
How feel the buds? Is it a good feeling to massage them or pain?
When they start they are very small, maybe 1cm, and unnoticeable, but as they grow, they will eventually become unhideable, obviously. Up to you when you stop. Massaging the breasts as they grow will probabaly help but you should never do it hard/long enough to cause pain because you are probably cusing damage to the new tissue if you do that.

To be honest I never massage as I hate doing that, and the budding stage went totally unnoticed by me,  searched for those clues in vain, the pea size ball below the nipple etc. nothing! But am a b cup now regardless. okay a b, nothing to brag about but I noticed none of the early stages I read about so don't worry about it or budding. 39 is good I started at 53 two years ago and mine have been described as being very feminine in form, so....go for it! It can happen for you.

(07-02-2021, 05:16 AM)Drew Wrote:  To be honest I never massage as I hate doing that, and the budding stage went totally unnoticed by me,  searched for those clues in vain, the pea size ball below the nipple etc. nothing! But am a b cup now regardless. okay a b, nothing to brag about but I noticed none of the early stages I read about so don't worry about it or budding. 39 is good I started at 53 two years ago and mine have been described as being very feminine in form, so....go for it! It can happen for you.

Yep, I agree, no need to worry about it, just go with the flow and it will happen sooner or later. Everyone is different and bodies react differently.

As Drew says, 39 is good, I was 62 when I started 10 years ago and I'm quite happy with my "almost a C cup" Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon