Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast growth through compression underwear

Hi everyone. I always read to make ones penis more sexual and effective with a larger ejaculation wear boxers. Well I just reed that if one wears tight compression underwear there are great benifits to growing breasts.

Castration method without surgery

Wearing feminizing compression underwear will restrict the blood flow to your testicles causing a lack of fresh blood flow and oxygen to the testosterone producing leydig cells. Your leydig cells will suffer from asphyxia and this will cause your estradiol producing sertolicells which are able to compensate by over producing Estrogen 2, (E2). Compression underwear and caffeine can enhance E2 by as much as 20-70% while choking down the testosterone.

This seems like a herb free, drug and surgery free option for genetic males to grow breasts. Is this a good option?

Well
I am looking forward to the lotus take on this one ?

Julie

Wondering about this myself

(12-06-2016, 09:42 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Hi everyone.  I always read to make ones penis more sexual and effective with a larger ejaculation wear boxers.  Well I just reed that if one wears tight compression underwear there are great benifits to growing breasts.

Wearing feminizing compression underwear will restrict the blood flow to your testicles causing a lack of fresh blood flow and oxygen to the testosterone producing leydig cells. Your leydig cells will suffer from asphyxia and this will cause your estradiol producing sertolicells which are able to compensate by over producing Estrogen 2, (E2). Compression underwear and caffeine can enhance E2 by as much as 20-70% while choking down the testosterone.

This seems like a herb free, drug and surgery free option for genetic males to grow breasts.  Is this a good option?
Where can I get feminizing compression underwear?

Well to answer these questions according my own experience.

I started herbal about a half year ago (several kinds, atm only pm)

But before this all I’ve been wearing compression underwear (and tucking) non stop for years now, and I haven’t noticed anything different regarding breast developement.

But it sure helps with bottom dysphoria and increases the feeling of femininity. So psychological effects yes, bodily effects I don’t think so.

It might be different with others though, this is just my experience.

(01-10-2020, 12:24 PM)ramannab68 Wrote:  
(12-06-2016, 09:42 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Hi everyone.  I always read to make ones penis more sexual and effective with a larger ejaculation wear boxers.  Well I just reed that if one wears tight compression underwear there are great benifits to growing breasts.

This seems like a herb free, drug and surgery free option for genetic males to grow breasts.  Is this a good option?
Where can I get feminizing compression underwear?

Just as a data point,  I wore compression underwear a few years back for about 6 months due to a medical condition caused by too much sperm production Epididymitis ).  According to my doctor, it reduces sperm production mainly due to the heat of the testicles being held against the body.  It did lower my T levels.  My free T dropped from about 1100 to 765 during those 6 months. 

Now I just wear tight women's panties with a jockstrap over.  Put the dick up and out of the way so the pressure is directly on the testicles. Pad between the jock and underwear to make it as much pressure that you can stand.   Wear it night and day, even when sleeping.  Slight aching is normal, but any real pain means to back off a bit.   

Not saying it will give you breasts,  but it does lower both T and sperm production.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon