Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Changes to regime

I have recently changed my regime from Pueraria Mirifica to TransEstrogen 3-in-1 M2F PhytoESTROGEN Breast Growth & Body Feminiser 3-4 caps a day before food.
Available at   www.trans4me.co.uk
Recently started using Pueraria Serum and Now using Pueraria cream.
I have noticed my breasts are pointed and not round is there any way to change them to round.

(31-01-2021, 01:28 AM)Trans4me Wrote:  I have recently changed my regime from Pueraria Mirifica to TransEstrogen 3-in-1 M2F PhytoESTROGEN Breast Growth & Body Feminiser 3-4 caps a day before food.
I have noticed my breasts are pointed and not round is there any way to change them to round.
Nice advertising for your site. Seems a bit too expensive for me to bother trying it.
We all I think know the stages of development, we bud and are kinda pointy, then we fill out and get rounder. Takes time to develop and grow.

(03-02-2021, 09:04 AM)Drew Wrote:  
(31-01-2021, 01:28 AM)Trans4me  Thanks for your comments , was getting a bit down as it has been slow, l have since realised to be patient and it will come to you. Wrote:  I have recently changed my regime from Pueraria Mirifica to TransEstrogen 3-in-1 M2F PhytoESTROGEN Breast Growth & Body Feminiser 3-4 caps a day before food.
Nice advertising for your site. Seems a bit too expensive for me to bother trying it.
We all I think know the stages of development, we bud and are kinda pointy, then we fill out and get rounder. Takes time to develop and grow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon