Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I've had to stop PM

(29-01-2021, 06:03 PM)ukxdress Wrote:  

It was all going so well, boobs developing nicely, but then I started to notice things. Some people have mentioned anxiety and depression. Yes, it got me to. But it sort of crept up on me. I knew I was feeling rough, but hadn't realised what was happening until someone else mentioned it.

Also, the joint pains. Wow, I was walking with a permanent limp, my ankle was so sore.

So, I stopped the PM and RR at the end of December, and here, today things are so much better, joints, mood everything.

I was taking between 1500mg and 2000mg with Red Reshi <yeah, spelt that wrong> along with calcium because of the joint problem.

Obviously I'm a little disappointed to have to stop the PM. However, I've followed a bit of advice again and switched back to Fenugreek. So hopefully my journey continues, but probably ant a much lower pace.

I'm not taking anything else this time, let's just see how things go.

In just over a year I managed to grow just over 2 inches of boob, measured over the nipple, so at least I got something.

So, any tips on success with Fenugreek any one ?

i had a similar situation not only did it effect my joints but messed with my mind/mood ive had some sucsess with fenugreek but its dificult to find a good supply the stuff thats out there is by no means all good qulaty might be best to get loose fenugreek powder and fill empty caps  yourself . but recently ive had a breakthrough ive started masaging my boobs with lavinder essential oil 5 drops on each breast and also combining with almond oil twice a day and im getting great results

Nice idea Debbie. Lavender helps with sleep as well, apparently.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon