Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My overall short lived experience with BO

So I only did BO for a few days but want to give my experience with it, because I know there's not a ton of info on it and what it exactly does out there so if I can help someone else I want to. So I've posted on here before but just to give a little background again I'm a 28 year old male. So I only took 4 capsules over the course of 3 days. The last time I took my last pill was 5 days ago. From the very first pill I took I immediately felt the changes in the first 30 minutes. My chest area got really tight and sore. My nipples got extremely tingly and sensitive, and I got a rush to my head. The best way to explain it was light headed but not in a sick or about to pass out way. It was a euphoric feeling, I felt great. The only time I felt light headed was when I took the first pill. I never experienced that again. So I don't know if it was blood pressure issues that some have reported or if it was estrogenic chemicals entering my brain. If I ever return to BO I will get a blood pressure monitoring device. So again I'm writing this 5 days after my last pill. In these last 5 days plus the 3 I was taking the pills I've experienced soreness all over my body. My chest area has been extremely sore. And I had a soreness that ran from the top of my back to under my armpits all the way down to my ribcage. I assumed that could have been weight distribution starting. I hope that's what it was because if BO makes your whole body sore due to other unknown reasons, that could be problematic. I experienced all this the 3 days on the pills and 5 days after I stopped taking them. So this stuff definitely stays in your system. Also when I went off the pills these last 5 days I've had headaches and fatigue. I don't know if that's from my brain chemistry starting to change and then pulling the estrogen away or what.. Just 4 pills over a stretch of 3 days did that too me. I see on here that some suggest extremely high doses to even experience anything. I would warn against that. Had I taken 6 pills on day one there is no telling what would've happened to me. So that was the changes that I was feeling on the inside, but I've had minor changes on the out side. The biggest ones are my nipples. They were small but now my arreolas are huge and my nipples stick way out. Though they've lost the sensitivity. I'm tall and slender and was very flat chested but now I have some tissue in my chest. My chest still looks male but my breasts stick out a tad bit now, and the hang now whan I'm bent over. I know for a fact that they  didn't before. It also has pressure and feels like two pillows are there when I lay on my chest. As for other feminization there doesn't appear to be any. Again my whole body started getting sore like I was working out all the time but no noticeable changes. Again I have no clue if the soreness was related to fat redistribution or not. I also lost no size or function to my genitals. So I quit BO after my short time because of how quickly things were happening and lack of true knowledge of what BO does to us. I do have a desire to father children and I felt as quickly as things seemed to be happening I was going to lose function of my genitals if I kept on. The light headedness I experienced on the first day also made me worry if blood pressure issues, and then the body soreness, if it was due to weight distribution then great, but I was worried that it might have been doing some type of damage too my body. I am tempted to try again and for longer to see if the changes I was feeling on the outside ever start to manifest on the outside,, but the lack of over all knowledge of what this stuff does to us truly isn't worth the risk to me. I had to throw my 3 bottles away to remove the temptation. Anyways that was my experience with BO. Hopefully someone finds this helpful.

(28-01-2021, 10:41 PM)Ssg1992 Wrote:  

So I only did BO for a few days but want to give my experience with it, because I know there's not a ton of info on it and what it exactly does out there so if I can help someone else I want to. So I've posted on here before but just to give a little background again I'm a 28 year old male. So I only took 4 capsules over the course of 3 days. The last time I took my last pill was 5 days ago. From the very first pill I took I immediately felt the changes in the first 30 minutes. My chest area got really tight and sore. My nipples got extremely tingly and sensitive, and I got a rush to my head. The best way to explain it was light headed but not in a sick or about to pass out way. It was a euphoric feeling, I felt great. The only time I felt light headed was when I took the first pill. I never experienced that again. So I don't know if it was blood pressure issues that some have reported or if it was estrogenic chemicals entering my brain. If I ever return to BO I will get a blood pressure monitoring device. So again I'm writing this 5 days after my last pill. In these last 5 days plus the 3 I was taking the pills I've experienced soreness all over my body. My chest area has been extremely sore. And I had a soreness that ran from the top of my back to under my armpits all the way down to my ribcage. I assumed that could have been weight distribution starting. I hope that's what it was because if BO makes your whole body sore due to other unknown reasons, that could be problematic. I experienced all this the 3 days on the pills and 5 days after I stopped taking them. So this stuff definitely stays in your system. Also when I went off the pills these last 5 days I've had headaches and fatigue. I don't know if that's from my brain chemistry starting to change and then pulling the estrogen away or what.. Just 4 pills over a stretch of 3 days did that too me. I see on here that some suggest extremely high doses to even experience anything. I would warn against that. Had I taken 6 pills on day one there is no telling what would've happened to me. So that was the changes that I was feeling on the inside, but I've had minor changes on the out side. The biggest ones are my nipples. They were small but now my arreolas are huge and my nipples stick way out. Though they've lost the sensitivity. I'm tall and slender and was very flat chested but now I have some tissue in my chest. My chest still looks male but my breasts stick out a tad bit now, and the hang now whan I'm bent over. I know for a fact that they  didn't before. It also has pressure and feels like two pillows are there when I lay on my chest. As for other feminization there doesn't appear to be any. Again my whole body started getting sore like I was working out all the time but no noticeable changes. Again I have no clue if the soreness was related to fat redistribution or not. I also lost no size or function to my genitals. So I quit BO after my short time because of how quickly things were happening and lack of true knowledge of what BO does to us. I do have a desire to father children and I felt as quickly as things seemed to be happening I was going to lose function of my genitals if I kept on. The light headedness I experienced on the first day also made me worry if blood pressure issues, and then the body soreness, if it was due to weight distribution then great, but I was worried that it might have been doing some type of damage too my body. I am tempted to try again and for longer to see if the changes I was feeling on the outside ever start to manifest on the outside,, but the lack of over all knowledge of what this stuff does to us truly isn't worth the risk to me. I had to throw my 3 bottles away to remove the temptation. Anyways that was my experience with BO. Hopefully someone finds this helpful.

Thanks for the detailed write up on your experience. If you’re still into exploring, you might try PM instead of BO and see if your reaction is more mild - it certainly seems easier to start slow on PM and build to higher doses if you’d like. Other alternative would be an estradiol/progesterone cream, where dosage is measured and low, in order to see what your baseline sensitivity is.

I hear you on the fatherhood front (kids are great, best thing I ever did), but you’re not likely to be shooting blanks after a few days on any of these drugs/supplements, and certainly not an E only supplement. Any anti-androgen or aromatase agonist is going to be what kills your sperm production, not elevated E levels.  Certainly there is a long-term risk that sperm production could be reduced, but you’d need HRT levels of hormones over years in order to make irreversible changes to your testes. And at that point you’d be a pretty convincing woman anyway Wink 

Hope this helps - speaking from experience, if you’re already exploring feminization, its going to be hard to put that genie back in the bottle. You might as well dive in and find the path that best fits you, rather than trying to purge/ignore. There are many safe, slow options that give you the freedom to explore without worrying about significant health risks.

Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon