Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

14 month on PM

this is my current Boobs looks Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> sadly without that Bondage Bra, the breast looks a bit flat, but all ok.

I hope the attachment system work and show all 3 pic.
Edit Seems i cant upload Pic, its PNG and less then 500k

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28-01-2021, 05:36 PM)gamadin Wrote:  

this is my current Boobs looks Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> sadly without that Bondage Bra, the breast looks a bit flat, but all ok.

If you got to your board settings and change the theme to one of the others, uploads should work.

(28-01-2021, 05:46 PM)diometres22 Wrote:  

If you got to your board settings and change the theme to one of the others, uploads should work.
yes Big Grin i was read the last post on the thread Smile
All ok now

And as i said my breast look a bit flat without this bondage Bra, but all ok if i look down to my breast its fully looks like a female 1 Smile

(28-01-2021, 05:52 PM)gamadin Wrote:  

All ok now

And as i said my breast look a bit flat without this bondage Bra, but all ok if i look down to my breast its fully looks like a female 1 Smile
Nice breasts!

(28-01-2021, 06:02 PM)diometres22 Wrote:  

All ok now

Nice breasts!
Thx you turn me on Smile some1 see my fe-male boobs Big Grin you was the first 1 on net so long Big Grin
to be honest its not about to make a huge boobs, that i want, more like to activate lactation.

Soon will ask help to increase prolactine hormone trepary. not sure where, maybe in endocrinoligist DR in local, or net help maybe in here Big Grin

(28-01-2021, 07:55 PM)Gamadin Wrote:  
(28-01-2021, 06:02 PM)diometres22 Wrote:  

All ok now

Nice breasts!
Thx you turn me on Smile some1 see my fe-male boobs Big Grin you was the first 1 on net so long Big Grin
to be honest its not about to make a huge boobs, that i want, more like to activate lactation.

Soon will ask help to increase prolactine hormone trepary. not sure where, maybe in endocrinoligist DR in local, or net help maybe in here Big Grin
uuuuum no!
If you want to lactate you need boobs of a sufficient size, plenty of breast tissue then need to simulate pregnancy, no short cut it takes time and am not going to tell you how to do that. Lactating is an absolute pain in the A.... and it takes enormous amounts of vital minerals from your body to produce milk. Honestly.....damp milky boobs???? Been there....not good! If you don't know what you need to put into your body that the milk production takes out of you then it's not a good idea. But, I do see ppl here with a wish to lactate I honestly have not the slightest idea why a person would inflict that upon themself , me I try to hide my boobs, damp spots and the smell, yeah the smell .... difficult to hide that.

(03-02-2021, 08:25 AM)Drew Wrote:  uuuuum no!
If you want to lactate you need boobs of a sufficient size, plenty of breast tissue then need to simulate pregnancy, no short cut it takes time and am not going to tell you how to do that. Lactating is an absolute pain in the A.... and it takes enormous amounts of vital minerals from your body to produce milk. Honestly.....damp milky boobs???? Been there....not good! If you don't know what you need to put into your body that the milk production takes out of you then it's not a good idea. But, I do see ppl here with a wish to lactate I honestly have not the slightest idea why a person would inflict that upon themself , me I try to hide my boobs, damp spots and the smell, yeah the smell .... difficult to hide that.

On one hand, these are good points. On the other hand, couldn't one argue the same against growing boobs in the first place? Like sure, boobs, but then boob sweats, elevated cancer risk, bra fitting, and just a bunch of inconveniences here and there. Having breasts is an absolute pain in the A..... and the process of growing them has taken a hefty toll on swathes of people, whether by herbs or pharma. Honestly... big sensitive boobs????
I think I speak for many people when I say it (lactation) is an experience that we don't want go the rest of our lives without having experienced. Its on our milk bucket list, if you will :D

-Dru

(04-02-2021, 05:13 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  

On one hand, these are good points. On the other hand, couldn't one argue the same against growing boobs in the first place? Like sure, boobs, but then boob sweats, elevated cancer risk, bra fitting, and just a bunch of inconveniences here and there. Having breasts is an absolute pain in the A..... and the process of growing them has taken a hefty toll on swathes of people, whether by herbs or pharma. Honestly... big sensitive boobs????
I think I speak for many people when I say it (lactation) is an experience that we don't want go the rest of our lives without having experienced. Its on our milk bucket list, if you will Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

-Dru

I would say for myself that I wish to experience everything possible and impossible that's in the realm of possibilities... And yea, growing boobs is such effort that I want it all. Tongue Ok, get back on topic.

(04-02-2021, 03:11 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(04-02-2021, 05:13 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  

I think I speak for many people when I say it (lactation) is an experience that we don't want go the rest of our lives without having experienced. Its on our milk bucket list, if you will Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

-Dru

I would say for myself that I wish to experience everything possible and impossible that's in the realm of possibilities... And yea, growing boobs is such effort that I want it all. Tongue Ok, get back on topic.
I for one would not want to produce milk, no thanks especially if it is so hard and takes so much out of you, but everyone to their own and everyone is different, it is what makes the world so interesting  Smile

The last 2 week i was busy.
ok i get what you try to say Smile pregnancy Smile hm ok

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon