Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Day two update on BO

Hey everyone just thought I'd give an update since I'm getting results. Just a little background, I'm 28 male 6 ft tall but fairly narrow frame for my size and slender. Even though I'm 28 people always think I'm 18-21. So not super masculine to begin with. The reason I'm giving an update so soon is because I'm already seeing results. I took 2 yesterday and one today. Immediately when I took my first pill yesterday after 30 minutes they immediately started working. I had a intense pressure and soreness in my breast and a intense tingling in my nipples. The tingling in the nipples have gone away but they're still sensitive and my breast are still tender. I drive alot for work and the seatbelt and my shirt rubbing them have been driving me crazy all day. It's like my breast are wired straight to my genitals now. I'm a runner and last night when I went for my run my breast were jiggling and hurting. I've never experienced that before and will have to get a sports bra if it continues. I should also note that when I took the first pill I got light headed but it wasn't a fainting or sick feeling, it was more euphoric. That has completely gone away and hasn't returned with the other 2 pills I've taken since then. Last night laying in bed my triceps, upper back, and calf muscles were sore like they're already having the growing pains. But not noticeable changes yet.

I bought these half way expecting them not to work and they started working on the first pill and low dosage. I have no clue why I'm so sensitive to it. I've read that it takes most people weeks or months to see any results if at all. So maybe it's my age. It seems that quite a few of people who start BO on here are middle aged but I found a couple of threads on here of people younger than I am and not having any results. So I suppose it's just genetics. I'll keep posting results as I go but I like where this is going.

I had the same with only one pill per day in the morning before waking up, I guess some people are hypersensitive to BO, you might be.
I had to stop because of very high blood pressure, as you're talking about light headed, you should check your BP.

(26-01-2021, 11:19 AM)Isabela Wrote:  

I had the same with only one pill per day in the morning before waking up, I guess some people are hypersensitive to BO, you might be.
I had to stop because of very high blood pressure, as you're talking about light headed, you should check your BP.

BO raised my BP also.  I stopped using it.

I quickly saw effects of the BO in the first few days.  Some were nice, tightness in the chest/breast area and some increased nipple sensitivity.  I also experienced feeling very tired for a few days.  During this time period my BP went up to a dangerous level.  I have mentioned this before on other posts; I think people should monitor their BP and other medical issues they may have when first starting an herb or BO therapy.

(27-01-2021, 12:58 AM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

(26-01-2021, 11:19 AM)Isabela Wrote:  

BO raised my BP also.  I stopped using it.

I quickly saw effects of the BO in the first few days.  Some were nice, tightness in the chest/breast area and some increased nipple sensitivity.  I also experienced feeling very tired for a few days.  During this time period my BP went up to a dangerous level.  I have mentioned this before on other posts; I think people should monitor their BP and other medical issues they may have when first starting an herb or BO therapy.

Did you try it topical using aloe vera ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon