Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

6 Month Update

(22-01-2021, 03:08 PM)Owllee Wrote:  
(22-01-2021, 01:34 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  WOW!! Beautiful breasts!
Thanks! You too!!
Thanks!

(22-01-2021, 01:17 AM)Owllee Wrote:  One to show the left side...which may be finally growing

And another because I like it...

Owlie
Looks like C cup to me !

Hi all...

This is an update at around 10 months on Estrogen.

I wish I could make up my mind about this stuff...I am taking a break from a highish dose at the moment and the emotional effects become more obvious every day I dont take any.

I do seem to need it. I still can't explain why although my being placed for adoption at birth is my main guess. When I get the dose right this is exactly what I need...I feel complete. But getting there is tricky.

My emotions have been very strong but narrowed somehow. I also startle more easily and am more apt to see angency in events...I am not exactly timid...just more cautious.

I don't feel any more or less feminine than when I started. I have no interest in dressing...sometimes I wish I did.

My breasts are smaller but there is more gland. I have also lost 20lbs by choosing food better and extra movement, especially dancing and lately walking in the forest since winter is over. I have been surprised that losing weight was so easy. I have lost my ass almost completely and what is left is vaguely feminine...my waist is getting smaller too. There are new fat deposits in my face. I am part northern Asian and I look more like it all the time. I have aged more than a year...which is also because the fat has shifted...but I look more tired if more androgenous. 

This was much more fun when I was posting about PM and herbs...we all know pharmacy stuff works...so pictures seem kind of pointless. 

If you are undecided about pharmacy stuff and you like PM my advice is to not switch. 

I plan on using PM when I finally stop taking pharmacy...which could be now or in years..I wish I could make up my mind.

Owlie

Hi Owlie
Well I can tell you that you have been missed!
Thanks for dropping by with an update.
I can tell you that talking your dilemmas out here on the forum will help a lot.
The chatter here is way down from before corona, but maybe it will pick up again as we start to come back to normal.
I think the urge to not dress is that your T is down, and dressing is a form of sexual excitement when T is up.
Its strange but It happened to me and other as well.
ie you dont need to dress as a girl because you feel that you are one.
There has been a lot of discussion about blood clots and High blood pressure from PM so you might want to catch up on what you missed.
Glad to have you back,
And confusion is what its all about over here,
Huggs
Bobbi

HI all...this is an update after 13 months on Estrogen.

I have lost over 30lbs since switching to Estrogen from PM...so my breasts are smaller but there is more gland now.

I am pleased with my right breast but my left breast is still not keeping up...the band helps a little.

The last couple months have been pretty nice overall...no anxiety except the usual one of when will I stop...I still plan on switching back to PM eventually...but things are still changing so I don't have a plan....

Owlie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(13-08-2021, 02:06 PM)Owllee Wrote:  HI all...this is an update after 13 months on Estrogen.

I have lost over 30lbs since switching to Estrogen from PM...so my breasts are smaller but there is more gland now.

I am pleased with my right breast but my left breast is still not keeping up...the band helps a little.

The last couple months have been pretty nice overall...no anxiety except the usual one of when will I stop...I still plan on switching back to PM eventually...but things are still changing so I don't have a plan....

Owlie
wow owlie great to see you back and looking so good, feels like home again. When i first came here you were always an inspiration and sort of idol for me. Lop sided breasts are a thing, my left is a bit bigger. Stop? I can relate to that as I did do that thinking I have enough, but continuing the experiment due to 'stuff''. Not to explain now. So wonderful to see you again, has made my day. Congrats on the weight loss, yeah it effects the boobs they shrink too, been there, done that and miss the bouncy bit but it's worth it in the end. Congrats

Thanks Drew! I have been struggling with some issues and avoiding the internet as much as possible.

But I feel better these days. It's complicated as all human endeavors are.

I seem to be resisting these changes less all the time....as they say...life is hard until you weaken! (OK...i got that from an old English movie...This Sporting Life..which I reccommend).

You have always been very supportive which I very much appreciate. Veilen Dank!

I have mentioned being abandoned as an infant...this is my main issue...but I am OK with it more and more...or so I think.

I plan on being around more frequently....I need to know what works and what doesn't....I also miss seeing people succeding and being happy... I plan on eventually switching back to PM but maybe not for a  year at least.

Best,
Owlie

Hi all
I just got back from France, and on the plane there was a french movie called Miss.
Its worth watching and reading the write ups about the story line and the message.
For me it was an amazing film and I loved it.
Quickly its a story about a young boy that set his goals on being Miss France, and his journey.

I just wish it would have a sequel!
Bobbi

Bobbi...thanks for the tip! The trailer looks promising.

I highly reccommend DARK....the German series....besides being in my opinion one of the most important works in many years by anybody...it also handles TG and LGBTQ characters honestly without patronizing...not exactly the same thing but I cant resist.

(14-08-2021, 04:11 PM)Owllee Wrote:  Bobbi...thanks for the tip! The trailer looks promising.

I highly reccommend DARK....the German series....besides being in my opinion one of the most important works in many years by anybody...it also handles TG and LGBTQ characters honestly without patronizing...not exactly the same thing but I cant resist.

wow it looks like no more T shirts for you Owllee.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon