Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

6 Month Update

Hi all...I cant seem to ammend anything to my old thread but I thought an update might benefit someone.

It has been about 6 months on estrofem in all...thanks to a long unplanned break.

Before that I took a high dose of PM almost every day for about 8 months.

I lost size in my breasts when I switched to estrofem but I also lost about 20lbs thanks to clever eating...maybe too clever for breast growth.

Lately it seems like I am feminizing more pretty much everywhere.

I like it...mostly.

PM and Estrofem are as alike as beer and vodka...which reminds me...I cant drink now...I am just too sensitive for the world.

attempting to attach pics

(21-01-2021, 03:35 PM)Owllee Wrote:  

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey Owlie. Big Grin

Look! Boobies!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice growth! Amazing shape!

Owllee missed you soooooo much lately are one of my idols here Smile But kinda glad you were not here when I went totally bitchy on everybody. Soooooo lovely to see you back Smile Has made my day.
I scrapped estrofem it turned me into an emotional monster that wanted to hurt everybody, reacted rather badly to it. But have noticed lately that a few others are having emotional issues with hormones here.

(21-01-2021, 03:57 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Hey Owlie. Big Grin
HI Didi...you are
looking good as always

Drew,

I am sorry you have been feeling poorly. I also went through a very long period of "meh" which I think was partly from too long of a break from estro and then too high a dose.

So I started again at a very low dose and then worked back up to currently 3mg a day...2mg in the morning and 1 mg in the evening with a pill I split. 

I feel pretty good so far....no lows and the giddiness I came to dislike is less common.

With any luck this will continue...but eventually I plan on switching back to PM.

Owlie

(21-01-2021, 05:39 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Look! Boobies!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice growth! Amazing shape!
Thanks!! And soon my slow learning left breast won't need support....or so I hope.

(21-01-2021, 03:43 PM)Owllee Wrote:  

Wow! Those look amazing. 

gotta ask, what’s the ‘mostly’? Changes you’re not liking?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon