Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO questions

(21-01-2021, 11:17 PM)Ssg1992 Wrote:  

Thanks for the info guys. Honestly I think I'm going to quit. I was thinking things were going to go slow and that and I could evaluate as I went. I didn't expect things to start so quickly on BO. Like some people go weeks or months without feeling or noticing anything, or the people that do have experiences quicker are on much higher doses. It's honestly troublesome that it's working so quickly on me with such a small dose. I know that the word is that BO can sterilize someone in 6 months, but I'm scared that could happen to me more quickly due to how quickly my body is reacting to this stuff. I know sterilization can happen with any of this stuff but I went into this thinking results would be slow and gradual and I could weigh the pros vs cons. But since I seem to be changing so quickly I don't want to risk anything.  I've searched all over this forum and the internet and I can't really find a case like mine where it seems to start working so intensely immediately. Plus I work a manual labor job and the breast sensitivity was almost too much to bear today. I'll hold on to the supply I ordered. Who knows I kay change my mind and come back to it soon. I'll also see how residual side effects are the next couple days as I come off of it. I'll check those forums you sent and see if I can someone who has had a more similar reaction as mine.

Good plan.  Good luck. Maybe save the BO for a girl friend.

TG

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon