Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there anyone here that's taking PM and BO at the same time?

I need to know is it possible to take 2 herbs at the same time, and has there been anyone that's been using this in their routine, and if so is there any noticeable side effects than just using 1? from what i read here some people said they experience high blood pressure ? 

Do not take BO and PM at the same time.
I dont have the time to explain it at the moment , but I'm sure someone will fill in the details

Bobbi

Well if you can just reply at whatever time with the reason as to not take both at the same time, and if one wants to consume the other how long should one not consume the herbs they are currently taking

(09-01-2021, 07:50 PM)c9medea Wrote:  

Well if you can just reply at whatever time with the reason as to not take both at the same time, and if one wants to consume the other how long should one not consume the herbs they are currently taking

Side effects can be found on websites like webmd and Rx.com.  For example, a nominal dosage of Fenugreek probably will not cause any problems, but FG can cause low blood pressure and low blood sugar to some people.  A high dosage of FG (something like what people here take) caused me to have high BP.  If you take multiple herbs that both have BP side effects, you may make the problem worse.  Some people have no side effects at any dosage level, and some people have mild or severe side effects at any dosage level.  I recommend that you get a simple blood pressure monitor (about $40) to monitor your body's response to any new herbs.  BP can be a problem and you may not have an symptoms until its too late.  The same issue applies to blood sugar.  However, low blood sugar has symptoms that may tip you off that you are having a side effect (https://www.webmd.com/diabetes/guide/dia...poglycemia).

(10-01-2021, 02:01 AM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  

(09-01-2021, 07:50 PM)c9medea Wrote:  

Side effects can be found on websites like webmd and Rx.com.  For example, a nominal dosage of Fenugreek probably will not cause any problems, but FG can cause low blood pressure and low blood sugar to some people.  A high dosage of FG (something like what people here take) caused me to have high BP.  If you take multiple herbs that both have BP side effects, you may make the problem worse.  Some people have no side effects at any dosage level, and some people have mild or severe side effects at any dosage level.  I recommend that you get a simple blood pressure monitor (about $40) to monitor your body's response to any new herbs.  BP can be a problem and you may not have an symptoms until its too late.  The same issue applies to blood sugar.  However, low blood sugar has symptoms that may tip you off that you are having a side effect (https://www.webmd.com/diabetes/guide/dia...poglycemia).

Thank you very much for the input. so the best solution is we need to monitor the body response first after introducing new herbs and if it's ok then its ok. 
Yeah i might have to get a blood pressure monitor because at this age i can't really feel any difference if it's high or low. I asked the question because i been using PM since 2 years ago and i feel like the growth stopped so might have to introduce new variable

I took them both at the same time. It gave me a minor stroke and I spent a week in the hospital. Don’t take them at the same time.

(10-01-2021, 09:02 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  I took them both at the same time. It gave me a minor stroke and I spent a week in the hospital. Don’t take them at the same time.

Noted, thanks for giving me input about this matter

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon