Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO questions

Hi long time lurker new member. Some background I'm a 28 year old male looking to transition. So I started BO today and just took one pill. 30 mins later I had somewhat of a light headed feeling and a metallic taste in my mouth. The biggest thing however is my my breast started hurting. The pain starts from my armpits and ends right under my nipples, and my right nipple is sensitive now. I've read that it can take weeks to see results. I'm honestly nervous that it's working this quick on me and just from one pill. I know it's not in my head because my breast area is seriously sore. Has anyone experienced this on day one and on such a small dose before? Again I'm somewhat nervous.

Now my nipples have a tingling burning sensation.

(20-01-2021, 10:29 PM)Ssg1992 Wrote:  

Now my nipples have a tingling burning sensation.

I have taken 1 Swanson BO pill (250 mg) per day for 4 days....  A little tightness in the chest on first day and some tingling of breast and nipples on the other 3 days.  Today's mild pressure seemed to indicate that something was happening.

In your case, you may be extra sensitive to BO.  Maybe take a Tylenol for the pain.  If you are still interested in doing BO, maybe wait a couple of days and then take 1/2 pill.

If you have a blood pressure device, I would suggest that you track your BP if you are going to take ANY herbs for NBE.  Your body may be extra sensitive to drugs/herbs.  BP device is cheap insurance (about $40 US on Amazon).

Thank you for the response. I will wait a couple of days to take another one at half dose, and get a BP machine. I already have the tight tenderness in my breast area. This is honestly insane, when I bought the BO I halfway didn't expect it to work, and now this is happening after 1 day. I'm honestly pretty nervous and considering throwing them away.

(20-01-2021, 11:58 PM)Ssg1992 Wrote:  

Thank you for the response. I will wait a couple of days to take another one at half dose, and get a BP machine. I already have the tight tenderness in my breast area. This is honestly insane, when I bought the BO I halfway didn't expect it to work, and now this is happening after 1 day. I'm honestly pretty nervous and considering throwing them away.

I understand you wanting to throw everything away... I did that last year.

I checked my log and found that I did have a slight burning feeling in my nipples on the first day of BO.

Everyone suggests 2 important things:  take it slow and listen to your body.... good advice.

If you have other medical issues, be careful.  Blood clots and strokes are potential problems.  I spent time reading lots of posting to find out what medical issues may be a problem.

Another idea; I bought a urine analysis test kit from Amazon for cheap.  it will monitor you kidney and liver functions at a simple level  Its not a substitute for a doctor's testing, but again, it maybe cheap insurance.

Thanks again, it's good to hear you had the burning tingle in your nipples the first day. I guess I didn't expect to experience anything for the first couple of weeks at least, certainly not the chest pressure. The sensitivity in my nipples have gone away mostly but the soreness and pressure on my breasts are still there. These results make me want to keep taking them but if it's working this fast I'm terrified of how quick negative side effects could come on as well. In those 4 days did you have any other feminization effects other than your breast area?

(21-01-2021, 01:06 AM)Ssg1992 Wrote:  

Thanks again, it's good to hear you had the burning tingle in your nipples the first day. I guess I didn't expect to experience anything for the first couple of weeks at least, certainly not the chest pressure. The sensitivity in my nipples have gone away mostly but the soreness and pressure on my breasts are still there. These results make me want to keep taking them but if it's working this fast I'm terrified of how quick negative side effects could come on as well. In those 4 days did you have any other feminization effects other than your breast area?

WRT Fem effects, not sure.  today a more calm feeling, but its hard to say if it can be the BO.  I have had blood pressure issues and I don't know if the BO is causing them.  Diet may be the issue.  I have a doc appt next week and I will probably getting a full blood/urine workup.  My chest tightness has almost gone away.  I have not had any measured results.

Suggest you take pixs and measurements to document your progress.

As your other post notes, everyone is different and responses differently.

You may or may not know about another website that has a forum like this one:

https://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/For...Categories

https://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/Thr...s-flavours

https://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/Thr...d-duration

good luck and have fun.

TG1951

Thegirl has it correct!
Very good advice!

And ssg your doing well to listen to the bod.
Anyway you look at things, NBE is a slow process and rushing things will do you harm.

Happy growing
Bobbi

thanks again to TG!

(21-01-2021, 09:25 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thegirl has it correct!
Very good advice!

And ssg your doing well to listen to the bod.
Anyway you look at things, NBE is a slow process and rushing things will do you harm.

Happy growing
Bobbi

thanks again to TG!

Thanks

WRT to my response to 5 BO pills, yesterday and today I felt very tired getting out of bed.  Also, the last 2 days I felt tired and went to bed early.  The "calm feeling" that I felt earlier today has continued and I think it is related to the BO pills.

I had this urge to do some sewing and bake a pie!

NO, just kidding

My last 2 "nipple-gasms" were pretty intense.

I think I will take a break for awhile.

TG

Thanks for the info guys. Honestly I think I'm going to quit. I was thinking things were going to go slow and that and I could evaluate as I went. I didn't expect things to start so quickly on BO. Like some people go weeks or months without feeling or noticing anything, or the people that do have experiences quicker are on much higher doses. It's honestly troublesome that it's working so quickly on me with such a small dose. I know that the word is that BO can sterilize someone in 6 months, but I'm scared that could happen to me more quickly due to how quickly my body is reacting to this stuff. I know sterilization can happen with any of this stuff but I went into this thinking results would be slow and gradual and I could weigh the pros vs cons. But since I seem to be changing so quickly I don't want to risk anything.  I've searched all over this forum and the internet and I can't really find a case like mine where it seems to start working so intensely immediately. Plus I work a manual labor job and the breast sensitivity was almost too much to bear today. I'll hold on to the supply I ordered. Who knows I kay change my mind and come back to it soon. I'll also see how residual side effects are the next couple days as I come off of it. I'll check those forums you sent and see if I can someone who has had a more similar reaction as mine.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon