Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Change in my Pharma

For the last couple of years, off & on, I have been intrigued by the goal of growing my nipples in size and sensitivity.  Started with  2mg of progynova sublingual.  I actually got to budding.  After about 18 months I noticed increased leg cramps.  So about 18 months ago i changed my E from the pill to the patch.

I changed to estradot 25 for about six months.  I did one patch on for 3 1/2 days and then off for 3 1/2 days.  In each cycle on the second day of having the patch on I would get this great feeling in my boobs and my nipples would be on fire.  Could hardly sleep through the night as my boobs and nipples would explode as I would turn from side to side throughout the night.  Liking the new rejuvenated sensitivity and growth I changed to the estradot 50.  Again with the 3 1/2 day on the patch and 3 1/2 days off.  But with the increased dosage that second day feeling was much more intense. I followed the estradot 50 for about 8 more months with good results and the best sensitivity in my nipples and breasts.

But about three months ago the supply of estrdot patches was out of stock at  my favorite internet stop Inhousepharmacy.vu.  I ordered a replacement  supply of E in the form of the Climara 50 patch.  This patch is much larger and it cycles at 7 days on and change patch.  I did my own protocol and followed my new 7 days on and then 7 days off.  

I do not know what the pharmaceutical make up is or the difference between the estradot and the climara, but let me tell you from my honest personal experience the climara is absolutely in a class by its self.  Four patches per box, each to be worn for 7 days.  On the second night of my very first patch my nipples were at maximum sensitivity.  What a great feeling to have just about anything that makes contact with your nipples and feel a charge throughout your entire body. I cannot keep my hands off them.

I am now on my third box with a week on then a week off and then a break of two weeks before the next box.  My nipples have never felt better.  They continue to grow and stay sensitive nearly all the time.  But the other aspect is my boobs have grown.  Now over a handful. Didn't want to necessarily grow boobs.  They also have the good feel from the effects of E.  I can feel the development of the internal structure in them and how much they actually tingle during my daily massage.

Breast tissue grows well on the E.  I guess I am just commenting on do not get stuck in a rut.  E in any form is the solution.  If you are not getting the results you desire, try something new.

Thanks for the update and review Cat.
There seems to be a lot of talk about the leg cramps/DVT lately from Pm.
Good review for the Climara too.
Happy growing.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon