Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sort of back

I spent a few hesitant mins thinking if I should say hello...

But hi drew nice to meet you Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Jamie J

(10-01-2021, 09:25 PM)Drew Wrote:  Yeah Bobbi, a little family I know it's just a forum but a place where we can open up and be ourselves without inhibition or fear. I do also notice when people dear to me are absent. myboobs  the person I most respect and admire here for her life experience and achievements seems a bit absent lately, owlie who I also admire greatly not because I am striving to emulate that body but would like that inner peace that comes through.  and more......
Bobbi is still here Smile so all is good Smile Yes another person I admire.
Aw shucks Blush

Bobbi

(11-01-2021, 05:08 PM)PleasantlyFascinated Wrote:  The energy and meaning of your thoughts and sentiment live on, and improve the world we exist in.  You've added value to my day, just by sharing this.
Thanks, deleted that post now though as I mentioned it's far too intimate to be comfortable leaving up but happy I got to share something very emotional with at least one person.
Hesitant Jamie Smile I don't bite, well have been known to scratch and bite Smile
Are you the Jamie I know from another forum I used to visit?

That’s not likely lol. This is my first forum. Just getting started really... before I found this lovely place in November I was on my own out there. I’ve found fantastic info and advice here since I shacked up with this bunch Smile
Jamie J <3

(13-01-2021, 07:47 AM)Jamie J Wrote:  

That’s not likely lol. This is my first forum. Just getting started really... before I found this lovely place in November I was on my own out there. I’ve found fantastic info and advice here since I shacked up with this bunch Smile
Jamie J <3

Well if it's the first forum it's a great place to start.
I tried others before finding this, they were all a bit eeeeew! People telling how they like to be sexually dominated and degraded etc....all a bit pervy.
This place is serious, informative and supportive.
The only other place I found sorta acceptable but in now way near as great as this place was the forum owned by Ainterol. But I got a lifetime ban within 24 hours of registration Smile Merely for posting a picture.
They encourage that but don't know if they thought it a fake, not really me in that bra, or whatever but the administration was astonishingly rude and insulting.
Made me a hater and will never spend a penny on their product even though I know from others it proably the best one out there. Am doing well enough without them. Maybe I just caught them having a bad day Wink
But yes Jamie this site is a goldmine of information

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon