Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Holy guacamole!

What’s up with the Russian spam guy? I reported a few pms.. I hope the forum gods around here take notice, I love this place! Hate to see it get ruined by spammers.

Jamie J <3

(22-12-2020, 11:07 AM)Jamie J Wrote:  

What’s up with the Russian spam guy? I reported a few pms.. I hope the forum gods around here take notice, I love this place! Hate to see it get ruined by spammers.

Jamie J <3

I think we have a forum Goddess, though I’ve yet to be formally introduced. This spam is crazy how it attaches to random threads with different languages and such. They’re obviously bots and they’re very frustrating. Just keep reporting them. They do get deleted.

(23-12-2020, 08:20 PM)RobertFus Wrote:  [insert spam here]

Well this is irony of the first degree...

Forum goddess : ) I like that. Will do hun

<3

Well, it’s the woman who runs this place. For the life of me, I can’t remember her name. She doesn’t post here hardly at all, but I do believe she made an appearance after this spastic jerk kept complaining about this site several months ago. 

For some reason, this site attracts spam bots. She’s fairly religious about keeping this place tidy, though. 

Merry Christmas!

Regardless of the forum goddess... Did you see wonder women 1984? Kinda cheesy honestly.

Jamie J ?

Jamie J  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue"> Lol

Holy guacamole!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon