Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Here I am

Tongue 

Hi! Long time no see. It's Sepazt here. (also same name from Ainterol forum) From a long-time outside lurker to a noob who'd started to experiment myself back then. Since posting one of my threads to this forum,

breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=27909

, I haven't introduced myself yet. I've dedicated my life to the science principle, those possible and provable things. After my first trying, I can swear I'd thrilled and enjoyed myself with those things - hormones, breasts budding, smoother oil-lessen skin, hair-lessen body - so much. Now I've been exploring the potential of the orgasm spectrum for a while, although I'm not on any hormones due to "financial strain and environments at my parents' home". Don't worry, It'll be better soon enough.

After I've discovered the possibility of how our body can orgasm in a few days ago, my mindsets somehow have changed. From my negative self who'd just want to escape a male body to my positive self who'd simply want to explore and enjoy whatever the other side has given to me. I'd never thought I'll reach the point that I'd accept myself but here I am. I'm opening more to myself whatever I will be.

By the way, here's the picture of me right now.

imgur.com/a/oBE8khX

I'm appreciate the comments on how's my body. thx Blush xo

Welcome! It sounds like you’ve found a nice sense of acceptance and peace.

Looking forward to hearing more about your journey!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon