Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weird emotes

Since i wrote my first posts i noticed that when i put an emote  in the text it goes weird: instead of the emote there are three of it and between them there are things like "alt= and "title= .

I guess it's something weird with some browser extensions? Or i have to switch something in my account forum settings?

Dodgy" alt="Dodgy" title="Dodgy">

Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

I fixed a lot of issues with formatting/uploading and emojis by switching the theme on my account from default to ‘Classic Blue’. It’s under ‘Edit Options’ in your user account menu -> ‘Board Style’.

Hope this helps!

Mmh no, it doesn't seem it is helping. I tried all the board styles and nothing worked, i'll stick with mod rose since i don't like the others esthetic (they seem like 10/20 years ago sites  :D )

EDIT: test  :P

:cool:

Ok.. apparently if i click on "Disable smilies" the smilies still work, but without the annoying not-hidden code "alt=" or "title="

Let me know if  you see my emotes work normally  :P  :cool:   :)

(04-01-2021, 07:07 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  

Ok.. apparently if i click on "Disable smilies" the smilies still work, but without the annoying not-hidden code "alt=" or "title="

Let me know if  you see my emotes work normally  Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">  Cool" alt="Cool" title="Cool">   Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Good to know!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon