Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary Based Feminization Method

It's been a long time since I've posted here and I started pondering about using BO instead of PM recently. I'm not entirely sure how BO works, but I heard that it works through aromatase and production of excess estrogen within the andrenal, pituitary and thyroid glad (I think). If that is the case, then that would mean that I could add some other things along with it to boost its effects in those areas of the body.

The regimen would then look like this:

Day:

Bovine Ovary 1000mg (Aromatase, Raises estrogen levels)
White Peony 1000mg (Aromatase and DHT blocker)
Red Reishi 1000mg (DHT blocker)
DHEA 100mg (Pro hormone)
Orthinine, Aginine & Lysine Complex 1000mg (Growth Hormone)
L-Tyrosine 1000mg (Growth Hormone, helps with optimal thyroid function)
Collostrum 1000 mg (contains fats, proteins and growth factors)
Men's MultiVitamin

Night:

Bovine Ovary 1000mg
DHEA 100mg
White Peony 1000mg
Red Reishi 1000mg
L-Tyrosine 1000mg
Colostrum 1000mg
Men's MultiVitamin
Progestrone Cream & Emu Oil

My theory here is that if i took BO along with everything that is listed, the AA's would help with blocking testostrone, the DHEA would be converted to estrogen, The tri aminos would boost GH so that the growth factors from Colostrum would be signaled through, in turn promoting feminine growth and help with glandular functions in conjunction with BO. Tyrosine would enhance BO even more by helping the thyroid function. If I took this stack with grapefruit juice, It'd probably work even faster and with greater effects--especially if I'm taking progestrone--but again, I'm not entirely sure. What do you guys think?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon