Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mixture

Having used Natureday Fullfillment in tablet form but wanting to return to it in liquid form, I’ve replicated its ingredients, opening caplets/mashing seeds, and steeping in alcohol then straining, to administer orally from a dropper bottle. I’d be interested to hear comments on these ratios:

Fenugreek 30 caplets

Dong Quai 15 caplets

Saw Palmetto 4 teaspoons

Fennel 2 teaspoons

Blessed Thistle TBC

I have growth from periods of cycled external Purafem and internal Natureday, and a baseline of near daily cupping, pumping & hydro pumping, all since 2015. It has left me with permanent A cup boobs, rising to B with regular pumping - happily filling my favourite bustier or nylon cross-back bras. 

Approaching 50 in 2019 I had a course of monthly facial massages, the lady doing those was surprised the first time to see my breasts - the session begins at upper chest and shoulders - and a couple of other female encounters have also commented encouragingly, which has helped in terms of perspective.

I’m aiming to affect mood and erections minimally really. 

Love to hear thoughts on this mixture !

Sandra 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon